iyongyuan88152Avatar border
TS
iyongyuan88152
Rowing on the Stars -Preface

I wrote a children's fantasy novel under the pen name Wang Yunwen at the end of 2018. At that time, I only wrote a few dozen chapters and did not have time to continue. Now I am going to continue writing it and hope everyone will support it! Thank you all!""Meng Meng" is beloved by her parents, but she stopped growing since the age of 5. Later, she grew beautiful wings but was chased by many people. Eventually, she moved into the palace under the protection of the king and queen. However, one day, the queen lost her sight. Determined to find a cure for the queen's eye disease according to the queen's dream, she flew to the Milky Way and arrived at the "Love Kingdom" where she found her siblings and learned magic from "Meow Grandma". Finally, she defeated the "Demon Kingdom" and brought back the cure for the queen. At the same time, Meng Meng learned "Love Magic" in the Love Kingdom and, with her siblings from the Love Kingdom, traveled to over 100 planets on a magical spaceship, spreading love throughout the universe. In the end, Meng Meng even touched the heart of the cosmic goddess "Auntie Mengmengdah" and fulfilled her wish by taking her parents to the Milky Way to watch the "Love Magic Performance".
bukhoriganAvatar border
bukhorigan memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Stories from the Heart
Stories from the HeartKASKUS Official
31.5KThread41.6KAnggota
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.