Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

anthobum1stAvatar border
TS
anthobum1st
What is the Pancake Protectors Game By PancakeSwap?
What is Pancake Protectors?
Pancake Protectorsis a free-to-play tower-defence game, brought to you via a collaboration by PancakeSwap and PvP GameFi protocol Mobox. It has play-to-earn rewards of up to 10,000 CAKE for the top players. 

What Prizes Can I Win By Playing Pancake Protectors?
PancakeSwap promises ‘fantastic extra prizes’ for players who top either the Arena (Competitive Ranking Board) or the Hero Chart (Consumption Ranking Board), and has allocated 10,000 CAKE for the top players for Season 1. CAKE distributed according to ranking to the top 1,000 players in the Leaderboards. 

General Thoughts about Pancake Protectors
At first when I heard about Pancake Protectors, I was expecting all the heroes to be cute rabbits and various other animals – to keep in the theme of PancakeSwap. I was temporarily disappointed to see that the heroes were cool humanoid characters, but I got over it quickly – the tower defence graphics were well done – with 3D cartoonish visuals and also gave a vast array of landscapes keeping the game fresh and entertaining.

How to Play Pancake Protectors
To get started withPancake Protectors just login by connecting your wallet of choice.

Selecting Battles  opens up a few options, such as adventure in Expedition Road to earn stars, Peak Arena, Epic Battles, or Relics Exploration to strategize navigating a maze to earn more rewards.

You can also choose to spend CAKE at the Store or

Join up to Pancake Protectors, and get free NFT's and gifts!
Diubah oleh anthobum1st 14-06-2023 08:02
shaytgg557Avatar border
shaytgg557 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Crypto World Indonesia
Crypto World Indonesia
739Thread367Anggota
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.