Hobby
Pencarian Tidak Ditemukan
KOMUNITAS
link has been copied
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/6375b04b86a02f4a7973a252/introduction-of-moti-vape-brand-------a-good-vape-product-that-i-am-using
MOTI is a congregated group company dedicated to vaping industry that integrates R&D, manufacturing, distribution, and retail, we like MOTI because the MOTI team is always working on offering the best product and service for all customers and partners. And as we know, MOTI owns dozens of product lines, 100+ scientists and engineers, 2 manufacturing facilities, 1000+ employees, 40,000+ retail shops
Lapor Hansip
17-11-2022 10:53

Introduction of MOTI Vape Brand - - A good vape product that I am using!

MOTI is a congregated group company dedicated to vaping industry that integrates R&D, manufacturing, distribution, and retail, we like MOTI because the MOTI team is always working on offering the best product and service for all customers and partners.

And as we know, MOTI owns dozens of product lines, 100+ scientists and engineers, 2 manufacturing facilities, 1000+ employees, 40,000+ retail shops, and different office locations worldwide.

MOTI products cover all aspects of vaping from parts such as e-liquid, chips, and coils to the finished products such as disposable, pod systems, and advanced personal vaping. Since 2008, the team has been leading e-cigarette trends and influenced multiple major vape evolutions. MOTI has obtained 100+ rewards and patents in technology. Together with MOTI, we are on the same mission: to bring positive change and joy to all our partners and consumers.

MOTI and other Vape Brands Joining the INTERNATIONAL ELECRONIC-CIGAREUTES-EXHIBTIONS In Malaysia 

profile-picture
memberi reputasi
Masuk untuk memberikan balasan
vaporizer
Vaporizer
2K Anggota • 1.9K Threads
17-11-2022 14:08
nice brand and people
0 0
Post ini telah dihapus
29-11-2022 08:53
waah apa ini belum pernah tau
0 0
Post ini telah dihapus
Post ini telah dihapus
03-12-2022 09:31
mencari handphone di Samsung Official Authorized Store saja
0 0
icon-hot-thread
Hot Threads
Copyright © 2023, Kaskus Networks, PT Darta Media Indonesia