© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

• Beranda
  • HUKUM ISLAM
  • latest converts - Chinese People Convert To Islam Lailatul Qadar Night

rijal900099983Avatar border
TS
rijal900099983
latest converts - Chinese People Convert To Islam Lailatul Qadar Night
Chong Bunty, a Chinese businessman converted to Islam on the night of Lailatul Qadar or the night the Quran was revealed in the month of Ramadan. Even now Chong Bunty is a figure at the forefront of the Chinese Muslim community in Indonesia. How’s the story? Read this article to the end.

Chong Bunty changed his name to Deni Sanusi. He is the Acting Chairperson of the Indonesian Chinese Islamic Association or PITI. Deni Sanusi’s story of converting to Islam began when he was a teenager when he was nervous about his religion, namely Buddhism.

Source HIDAYAH STORY

“In short, when I talk about why I want to convert to Islam, in the beginning it was the same as most other Chinese families, it was an ancestral (belief). Then because my high school environment is cultural, Matraman Jakarta is Catholic, so I finally learned Catholicism and was baptized,” he said.
“At that time my name was Yohanes, so it’s funny that I was still young, how come I think about religion, usually young people are different, that’s when I flash back, I remember I was always curious about belief,” he said again.

“My wife and I used to have an Umrah and Hajj travel business, and coincidentally at this time the issue of Umrah and Hajj is off because of Covid, so we have more social and religious activities at this time,” he started the conversation quoted from the Hidayatullah TV YouTube channel on Thursday, March.quoted from Hops (Voice network.com).

“So guidance is God’s provision, yes, whenever, wherever, and anyone who has guidance will get it from someone, he will definitely get it,” he continued.
The story of Deni when he was a Catholic, he was still experiencing inner turmoil. He was curious to find the truth about religion, he finally asked a number of people he knew.

Finally he met an ustadz in the village.
“I will continue to state my anxiety. Long story short, I said I was a Catholic, but how come I’m lazy to go to church. Then he said, just like this, pray. I said, I pray every day no less,” said Deni.

“He said this, say, O God, not O Allah, if Allah is your religion (Christianity), and also not O Allah, O Allah is my religion (Islam). God is neutral. Well, in the end, I was interested,” he said, recalling the conversation at that time.

“So before going to sleep I prayed, I said, O Lord, show me which religion is justified in this world and the hereafter, and which religion can save me in this world and the hereafter. Yes, because I am excited, I do it,” he said again.

Deni got 3 pointers to convert to Islam. The first clue was when he heard the Maghrib call to prayer.
“When I heard the call to prayer I was shocked to death. I was stunned, like I fainted, I didn’t remember for two minutes, I was shocked, trembled. Even though I hear the call to prayer every day,” he said.
The second clue is when he hears tambourine music. Then he was called by the village cleric who chatted with him earlier. Deni was asked not to sleep that night.

“He said, Den if possible don’t sleep tonight, if I explain you won’t understand. But according to Islam in Ramadan there is one special night, maybe this is the night,” he said.

Finally Deni returned to his parents’ house and stayed facing the Qibla. At that time Deni was approached by a figure who pulled him to the water flow or faucet. There Deni ablution.
“Then I pray two rak’ahs. I just follow the movement, I can’t read the prayer yet.”

Deni is confused about what he is dealing with with the ustadz. Then asked what he was going through.
“Then he said, let’s just say, ablution is a symbol of Islam, prayer is also a symbol of Islam. I’m just a Muslim, I can’t invite you, because Islam is not a religion of invitation, so you just think for yourself,” said Deni imitating the ustad’s words.
Finally Deni firmly embraced Islam during Eid.

GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
HUKUM ISLAM
HUKUM ISLAM
41Thread189Anggota
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.