• Beranda
  • MotoGP
  • It's terrible, Fabio Quartararo has the opportunity to turn to Honda

benzz021292289Avatar border
TS
benzz021292289
It's terrible, Fabio Quartararo has the opportunity to turn to Honda
It's terrible, Fabio Quartararo has the opportunity to turn to Honda, after performing badly in Argentina
Failing to perform optimally in the MotoGP Argentina 2022, Fabio Quartararo has the opportunity to defect to Honda.
It is known, throughout the race at the Termas de Rio Hondo Circuit, Quartararo could not show his speed and was only able to end the race in eighth position.

During the race, the rear tire grip of the bike continued to be problematic and made it difficult for him to perform as well as last year.

"I didn't start well, but I could still be seventh. But on the straight some riders overtook me, the first lap was really a nightmare," said the French passport rider, quoted from Tuttomotoriweb.
"I had no grip, the first lap was a disaster and I lost a lot of positions. It was really frustrating," he said.

That frustration made the memory of moving teams back into Quartararo's head.

Moreover, the Honda Response Team is reportedly interested in hijacking it from Yamaha again.

"That's something I've been thinking about. I still don't know exactly what my future will be," said Quartararo again.

"So this is the time to think about that and take the right steps."

That way, the team with the tuning fork logo must be really serious about Quartararo's complaints.

Apart from Quartararo, the other three Yamaha riders also struggled to break into the top flight at each weekend session.

GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
MotoGP
MotoGPKASKUS Official
1.5KThread2.3KAnggota
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.