Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

pepstarAvatar border
TS
pepstar
uncover your potentials just by reading your blog, article, poetry social media post
ever wondered if your written works have any other or hidden meanings that you tried to figured out? curious that any significant diction or punctuation that could say anything about personality? well today I am presenting my service that could psychoanalyses your written works and what it says about you, I am a social interventionist with 5 years experience in community development and active in suicide prevention community and most of all an avid reader and writer!

"a piece of work is not about author’s intent, but about what actually ended up on the page and what meanings are present in the work regardless of intent. Despite the importance of the author’s role here, psychoanalytic criticism does not concern itself with "what the author intended," but instead what the author never intended that is, what was repressed in the author’s subconscious"

psychoanalytic reading could uncover which express the secret/ unconscious desires and anxieties of the author, that a literary work is a manifestation of the author’s own neuroses for examples, anxieties, triggers, obsessions, etc.

rediscover yourself by discovering your subconscious

https://www.instagram.com/peptalk_inc/
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Fun with English
Fun with EnglishKASKUS Official
1.3KThread1.2KAnggota
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.