• Beranda
  • Buku
  • TAMING PROFESSOR LAURA on iStory Platform Novel By Agneslovely2014

agnesamelia2904Avatar border
TS
agnesamelia2904
TAMING PROFESSOR LAURA on iStory Platform Novel By Agneslovely2014
{thread_title}

Hello, Kaskusers 🥰😘 this is my writting art on iStory platform. The novel tittle is TAMING PROFESSOR LAURA by Agneslovely2014. The genre is adult romance. It is about love triangle, age gap relationship, love sick, and jealousy. You will feel happiness and sadness back and forth, carried away because the stories 🤭😝. I submitted it for forbidden romance event there. You can read it for free, still unlocked chapter during this month.

Here, I post a spoiler chapter of this novel.

Chapter 23. Back into Warm Embrace

James knew that Laura's plane would probably land in Jogja at around 10.00 PM. But he has left his apartment since 08.00 PM, he can't wait for her at his apartment. He brought his sling bag which contained a bluetooth head phone, wallet, cell phone and his agenda book.

After parking his white Fortuner in the airport parking area, James walked to the waiting area at the passenger arrivals section. James sat on one of the chairs and put his bluetooth headphone on his head to listen to his favorite music and read interesting news on the internet.

He accidentally found a news article from Thailand about the King who mention Professor Gwendolyn Laura Carson from Indonesia as the beauty and sharp woman for helping to overcome the virus outbreak in the King's favorite koi fish in the palace pond.

The King even presented a plaque made of ivory as a sign of his personal gratitude to Prof Laura. The news article also said that the King made Prof Laura the royal guest of honor which means that if she comes back to Thailand, she will get a free stay at any hotel.

Wow, this is crazy, James thought. Two weeks Laura left him for Thailand and the achievements she made there were extraordinary and it amazed James. He was surprised Laura hadn't told him about this.

Even though the news article he read earlier described in great detail about many things. Laura is the type of person who doesn't like to brag about her accomplishments. James is always shocked when he reads about Laura's achievements from S2 to becoming a professor. Her scientific research was overwhelming when he googled some time ago when he was alone in his apartment.

It seemed Laura was right about one thing, their relationship was going too fast. They still only knew each other on the surface. James will learn to be patient in the process of recognizing Laura's identity. He was quite shocked by his discovery these few days about Laura. He became a bit inferior when compared to Laura like heaven and earth. That woman was as precious as a national treasure.

It was almost 10 o'clock at night, the plane's arrival notice board already displayed Laura's flight number, which would land in 10 minutes. James stood among the crowd of people on duty to pick up passengers at the arrival gate. He also found the beautiful figure walking while dragging the suitcase towards him.

Laura ran a little towards him and burst into James's arms. James hugged Laura tightly and twirled her in his arms before lowering Laura and looking into her face.

"Finally you are back in my arms, Honey!" James whispered in Laura's ear.

"Finally after home sick, Baby Boy!" Laura whispered back in James's ear and bit James's ear which suddenly surprised James.

"How naughty my beloved!" James grumbled.

They immediately rushed to the car park because it was late at night. James also put Laura's suitcase in the trunk then sat into the driver's seat and drove to the highway.

"Honey, where are you going, your apartment or my place?" James asked while driving.

Laura burst out laughing as she rolled her eyes. "My apartment of course."

"Okay. That means I'm the one staying at your place tonight," James said lightly as if talking about the earth is round.

"Oohhh Baby Boy, longing to sleep hugging me?" teased Laura again.

"Of course, My Honey. This half month my bed feels so cold," said James while glancing at Laura which suddenly made Laura burst out laughing.

Half an hour later James's car arrived at the basement of the Royal Heritage, he immediately parked his car and then unloaded Laura's suitcase from the trunk.

James took Laura's hand as he pulled the suitcase in his left hand and walked towards the elevator. Laura pressed the number 7 button and the elevator went up.

Finally they arrived at Laura's apartment unit. Still as clean and tidy as when Laura left. James immediately carried Laura to his chest and carried her to the bedroom. James's gaze made Laura felt goosebumps. It was as if James wanted to just devour her. James lowered Laura's body on the bed and kissed Laura's lips gently seductively.

When Laura opened her mouth, James's tongue wrapped around hers and crushed her lips until they were slightly swollen. James kissed Laura's neck down to her chest. He slowly unbuttoned Laura's shirt until it was all open and pushed it away from Laura's porcelain white body.

"Beautiful," James said with a scorching passion as he looked at Laura's face and the beautiful view of the twin mountains.

James's mouth and tongue caressed Laura's body inch by inch which made Laura moan and sigh. James began to remove the skinny jeans from Laura's legs and now Laura's body was plain without a single thread.

James spread Laura's thighs and walked down the valley of her love with his index finger until Laura trembled. James kissed and caressed the valley with his tongue, finding the bulge there and rubbing it with his tongue until Laura groaned and squealed unable to contain the overwhelming sensation. The liquid of her love overflowed the bed.

James smiled happily knowing he had succeeded in bringing his lover to the peak of pleasure.

"James since when did you learn tricks to satisfy women?" Laura teased with a flushed face.

"I've heard someone suggest to ask Doctor Google." James answered with a laugh and then carried Laura on his chest to the bathroom and sat Laura in the closet to clean her intimate organs.

"Wow, it seems that Doctor Google has provided an extraordinary insight into lip service." Laura said while giggling, she realized that James didn't take off his clothes at all while he was completely naked. Laura immediately blushed.

James studied Laura's blushing face and laughed as he said. "Do you still need to feel ashamed of me after I see your innocent body, Honey?"

"Thanks, James, you kept your word," Laura replied.

"My junior was so excited when see you so innocent. But a promise is a promise," James replied still looking at Laura who paced back and forth with her innocent body in the bathroom.

His junior hardened unbelievably at this moment, James grabbed Laura's hand and led her to stroke the stiffened stem. Laura sat James in a closed closet, pulled off James's pants and did some baik until James finally got his release.

"We're tied now, Baby Boy," Laura said then washed her hands in the sink with soap.

James cleaned his junior then took off his shirt and pulled Laura under the shower. They lathered each other's bodies.

"Love you, Darling," James whispered as he hugged Laura.

"Love you too, Dear," Laura replied then bit James on the lips.

After they finished bathing, they got dressed. James is wearing boxer shorts and is shirtless while Laura is wearing the lingerie she usually wears when she sleeps in her own apartment, now she has accepted James to see her body only in lingerie.

"Honey, come here ... I'll help you dry your hair," James called, bringing the hairdryer in front of Laura's makeup mirror.

Laura also complied with James's request, maybe she should be grateful that even though they are 11 years apart. But James's treatment of her was very considerate and tended to spoil her. After Laura's hair was dry, they lay down on the spring bed hugging each other under the thick blanket.

James smiled at Laura's face and stroked her head. "I miss you half to death, Honey," said James.

"I missed you too, Baby Boy. Now I'm relieved to be back into your warm embrace," Laura replied not hiding her feelings for James.

wiselovehopeAvatar border
master.nikob165Avatar border
master.nikob165 dan wiselovehope memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Buku
BukuKASKUS Official
7.7KThread4KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.