Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

ihzabas14Avatar border
TS
ihzabas14
All Oppo and Realme Biohazard Theme

Hello guys wellcome back with me! As usual in this blog I will share about the special gadget custom themes Oppo and Realme biohazard theme and other tutorials for you especially now that many are at home I will accompany you with interesting content guys.

Well this time I will share the biohazard theme with a dark concept, of course, with a minimalist and cool impression, of course, make your homscreen look different and usual.

Oppo and Realme biohazard theme was made by myself as an admin so for those who want to reshare, please with the original link, this theme is also made as detailed as possible and as good as possible for you of course, there are additions such as:

-New Icon Mode

-New Wallpaper HD

-New LockScreen Style With Animation

-New UI concept

-New Design icon

Credit thanks to

Great Holik

Surya is eleven

Wiki channel

Theme store

(Preview on UI realme)

OK for this biohazard theme available for oppo and realme, check the link below:

-unduh biohazard theme Version 800 (oppo a37, oppo f1s lollipop, oppo f1 plus lollipop)

-sedot ah biohazard theme available for oppo and realme Version 801 (oppo a57, oppo a39, oppo f3 plus marsmallow) 

-Download biohazard theme realme Version 802 (oppo f1s marsmallow, ordinary oppo f3 marsmallow and others)

• Please download biohazard theme link 1 if you can't use links 2,3 or 4

Password Check this video description: stayathome

Okay, how about guys, it's easy enough, it doesn't take long to make your smartphone look cool and cool. If anyone is still confused, please ask in the comments column and to avoid updating, then take care of my channel by clicking SUBSCRIBE, holik akbar admin channel and fanspage fb admin OPPO Global THEME

Don't forget to stop by every day and see you in the next article !!

See you all.

ihzalastbeeAvatar border
tien212700Avatar border
tien212700 dan ihzalastbee memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Internet Service & Networking
Internet Service & NetworkingKASKUS Official
21.3KThread4KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.