Alya917Avatar border
TS
Alya917
5 Penggunaan Idiom 'Change' yang Wajib Pemula Pahami!

Learning idioms is endless, there are hundreds of idioms in English that beginners have to memorize. Though beginners must be aware, that the easiest way to learn idioms is not to memorize them. But, try to understand the context or when the idiom is placed.

By understanding the context, you don't need to laboriously memorize hundreds of idioms that you don't necessarily use all of the ends, right? Therefore, here are 5 uses of idiom 'change' that beginners must understand! Check this out!

1. Change your mind

The first idiom of the word change is change your mind. This expression is used when you choose a decision that is different from the one you previously made. Example of use:

- I was going to travel to Europe, but I've changed my mind. I'm going to go to Asia instead.

- Have you ever changed your mind about something recently?

2. Change your tune

The change your tune idiom, you can use when in a situation of seeing someone whose behavior or opinion changes. Example:

- You've really changed your tune!

- He's really changed his tune!

3. Change of heart

Furthermore, the idiom of the word change that can be used is change of heart. Which means a change of mind, attitude. Example of use:

- If you have a change of heart, you can return it tomorrow.

- I'm going to sell my phone, but I have a change of heart.

4. Change of scene

Change of scene, you can use it when you are in a situation moving to an environment or a different place than before. In short, you need a new atmosphere. Example of use:

- I've been living here for 12 years. I need change of scenery.

- Adi was tired of working at he's father company. He wanted a change of scene.

5. Change of pace

The last idiom of the word change is change of pace. This idiom you can use when you try to change from your normal routine. Example of use:

If you're not feeling very inspired by English these days, or very motivated to practice, perhaps you need a change of pace, you can travel to another country where you have to use your English and practice more.

So, here are 5 idiom 'change' that you can use in daily life. Don't forget to use them compatible on your situation and change your mind that idiom is difficult thing to learn!
Diubah oleh Alya917 27-04-2020 00:24
lsenseyelAvatar border
amunnieAvatar border
englishtoday028Avatar border
englishtoday028 dan 10 lainnya memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English Education & Literature
English Education & LiteratureKASKUS Official
1.8KThread1.4KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.