NyoharisAvatar border
TS
Nyoharis
Testimony aupair Friska

Dear, Mr. Haris 
This letter of appreciation is presented to you for your great assistance.
I have to say that I have never been treated so well by any agency company, let alone any labour company!

The minute I send a question how to be an aupair I was treated so nicely by Mr. Haris. When I told my sisters about how well I was treated, that I didn't even have to complete long, complicated forms, and my application was sent and received as easy as never before , they could not believe it! All within 3 to 4 weeks, I got a lot of information how to be an aupair to Holland. He knew what he’s doing; from the information about the country to how to reply and to answer host fam’s email in a positive and clear way. Thank you for making this process so smooth.
Every question I have was handled more smoothly and easily and efficiently than I could have imagined. I have always got answers to questions within 24 hours, usually within half hours! He makes me feel like family or good friends instead of clients. He is so polite, encouraging, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. I will be bragging about Mr. Haris and his Company and telling all my friends about your excellent service Thank You! I am very pleased.
Once again, thank you very much for your assistance with this process.
Yours sincerely,
Friska N.Bakara

tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Cerita Pejalan Mancanegara
Cerita Pejalan MancanegaraKASKUS Official
840Thread2KAnggota
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.