saba063Avatar border
TS
saba063
Pudina Chutney Recipes | Mint Chutney | How to Make Pudina Chatni

Today I will tell you a Pudina Chutney Recipes you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss Pudina Chutney Recipes recipe in full detail. Read this article at the end and after that, you will able to make Pudina Chutney Recipes at home very easily.

I actually testPudina Chutney Recipes at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make How to Make Pudina Chatni in your home. I am telling you all about these Pudina Chutney Recipes ingredients and Method. I am sure that this Pudina Chutney Recipe increases your love with your family and relation. Choose your family’s favorite flavor, and feel free to use a cheese blend alternatively f the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Add-in suggestions in the tips and variations under the recipe.

I am going to tell you about my most favorite Purina Chutney Recipes. Pudina Chutney Recipes is not served only with dosa and kabab but people also like it with steamed rice. There is a different method for making pudina chutney. there are many variants to Pudina chutney where it can be made But today I tell you that how we can use coconut and mint leaves for making pudina chutney.

Time

PREP TIME:10 MINUTES
COOK TIME:10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME:10 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 5 SERVINGS

Pudina Chatni INGREDIENTS

1/2 cup finely chopped mint leaves
1 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
2 garlic cloves (lasun)
2 green chilies, chopped
1/4 inch ginger piece
1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon Water

Pudina Chatni INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1
Take Garlic, Chili, Ginger, Sugar, and Salt in a small chutney jar of the food processor.

Step 2
Grind them until average coarse consistency.

Step 3
And then add coriander leaves, mint leaves, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoon water.

Step 4
Grind again until desired medium coarse consistency is achieved. Delicious mint chutney for the sandwich is ready.

Step 5
Serve it as a condiment or store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator to use it as and when required. You can store and use it for up to 6-7 days.
Step 6
Splutter the tempering and pour over chutney.

Enjoy Pudina Chutney.

GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Oriental Exotic (Asian food)
Oriental Exotic (Asian food)KASKUS Official
2.5KThread2KAnggota
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.