saba063Avatar border
TS
saba063
Palak Pakoda
Palak Pakoda

Today I will tell you a Great Palak Pakoda you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Palak Pakoda at home very easily.

I actually test this Palak Pakoda at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Palak Pakoda in your home. I am telling you all about Palak Pakoda full ingredients and Method. I am sure that Palak Pakoda increases your love with your family and relation.

Palak Pakoda, these crispy spinach fritters are perfect afternoon snack to serve with a sweet cup of tea or coffee in the rainy weather or winter season. The process of making Palak Pakoda at home is easy and requires a few ingredients like palak and gram flour. Just mix chopped spinach, gram flour, onion, red chili powder and salt with a few tablespoons of water, and your Palak Pakoda batter is ready, and in next 12 minutes, you will be enjoying Palak Pakoda. Follow the below-given recipe of Palak Pakoda with step by step photos to make this tasty and crispy snack at home.

Timing:

Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 servings

Ingredients:

2½ cups chopped Spinach (palak)
1/2 cup finely chopped Onion (1 large)
1/2 cup Gram Flour(besan/chickpea flour)
2 tablespoons Rice Flour (or gram flour) You’re optional
1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder, You’re optional
1 teaspoon Cumin-Coriander Powder, You’re optional
Salt, to taste
Oil, for deep frying
2-3 tablespoons Water, as needed

Directions:

Step 1
Clean the spinach leaves(palak) and wash them under running water to remove dirt. Transfer them to a colander and drain excess water. Finely chop them and transfer to a very large bowl.

Palak Pakoda

Step 2
Finally, add chopped onion.

Palak Pakoda

Step 3
Add 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder, 2 teaspoon cumin-coriander powder and salt.

Palak Pakoda

Step 4
Add gram flour(besan) and rice flour.

Palak Pakoda

Step 5
Mix with a spoon. you can see the mixture turns wet because of the humidity in the palak.

Palak Pakoda

Step 6
Add 2-3 tablespoons water(as needed) Small by Small and mix well.

Palak Pakoda

Step 7
For crispy Palak Pakoda don’t add more or more water just you add water as needed to bind the mixture.

Palak Pakoda

Step 8
Heat up oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame to deep fry the Palak Pakoda When the oil is medium hot, drop a little portion of batter into the hot oil either by using a small spoon or your hand to make Palak Pakoda. Drop 5-7 portions of batter in one batch, depending on the size of a pan to make Palak Pakoda.

Palak Pakoda

Step 9
Deep fry them until they turn golden and very crispy.

Palak Pakoda

Step 10
Remove them using a slotted spoon and drain extra oil. Transfer them to a plate lined with a paper napkin. Palak Pakoda is ready for serving.

Palak Pakoda

Tips

If rice flour is not available, then you use the same amount of gram flour instead of it.
Don’t stir immediacy after adding Palak Pakoda to the hot oil to prevent them from separating.
Do not fry them very low flame because they absorb too much oil and turn soggy.
For variation, add 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds and 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger while making the batter.
Taste:
Very Crispy and salty

Serving Ideas:
Serve them hot with tomato ketchup and a cup of Indian Masala Chai as the afternoon snack.
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Selera Nusantara (Indonesian Food)
Selera Nusantara (Indonesian Food)KASKUS Official
9KThread6.3KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.