saba063Avatar border
TS
saba063
Bhindi Bhaji Recipe
Bhindi Bhaji Recipe
Today I will tell you a Great Bhindi Bhaji Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Bhindi Bhaji Recipe at home very easily.

I actually test this Bhindi Bhaji Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Bhindi Bhaji Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Bhindi Bhaji Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Bhindi Bhaji Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.

It is a very simple Indian sabzi that can be served in a lunch or dinner as a main curry. This no-fuss okra curry recipe uses finely chopped tomatoes and Indian curry spices to give it a palatable texture and taste respectively. Follow this recipe and learn how to make very simple and very easy Indian vegetable curry of okra and tomato.

Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Serves: 2 servings

Ingredients:

250 gms (1/2 lb) Bhindi
1 large Tomato, finely chopped
3-4 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
1/4 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder, your optional
1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
Salt
2 tablespoons Oil
1 tablespoon Coriander Leaves, finely chopped

Directions:

Step 1
Wash bhindi in water and dry it using a soft cloth. If possible, complete this process 3-4 hours prior to cooking. And then Remove head and tail and chop it into 1/3-inch thick round circles.

Step 2
Heat oil in a non-stick pan or heavily based kadai over medium flame. Add cumin seeds and when they begin to krackle then add chopped garlic. Saute for 50 seconds.

Bhindi Bhaji Recipe

Step 3
Add chopped bhindi and mixture well.

Bhindi Bhaji Recipe

Step 4
Cook on low flame until bhindi turns dark green and shrinks. It will take approx. 8-10 minutes. Stir in between occasionally.

Bhindi Bhaji Recipe

Step 5
And then Add turmeric powder, chopped tomatoes, and salt, cook until tomatoes turn tender, approx 4 minutes.

Bhindi Bhaji Recipe

Step 6
Add red chili powder, garam masala powder, and coriander powder
mixture well.

Bhindi Bhaji Recipe

Step 7
Cook for a one minute over a very low flame and turn off the flame.

Bhindi Bhaji Recipe

Step 8
Transfer prepared bhindi bhaji to a serving small bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with roti.

Bhindi Bhaji Recipe

Tips
Choose tender bhindi for fast cooking and better taste. Do not choose hard or stringy one. You can check the tenderness of it by fast bending its tail. If it bends thorough but does not break, then it’s not fresh and tender. Also, its color should be glowing green or dark green and should not have a yellow tinge.
If you are using frozen okras, then thaw them and wipe using cloth or paper napkin to remove excess moisture.
Add chopped potatoes in step-5 for a delicious change.
Not add salt until bhindi turns green otherwise it will turn soggy.
If you are preparing it in big quantity, then it will take more time to cook.

Use wide bottomed pan for faster cooking. Do not overcook it will make them sticky and gooey.
Taste:

Mild spicy

Serving Ideas:
Serve it with roti and steamed rice as the main vegetable dish for lunch or dinner. This Indian lunch recipe has a dry texture, lunch or dinner is more wholesome and healthy when dal fry is served alongside it.
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Oriental Exotic (Asian food)
Oriental Exotic (Asian food)KASKUS Official
2.5KThread2KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.