g.pallAvatar border
TS
g.pall
Mpow v4.1 Bluetooth Mini Sport Headphones Review

Go Here=> [url=[youtube]_Iq52icIZfc[/youtube]][b][i]Mpow v4.1 Bluetooth Mini Sport Headphones Video Review[/i][/b][/url]
CUSTOM FIT & LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORT -- Ergonomically-designed headset and 3 different sized ear plugs ensure a great sung fit in ear. Weighs only 0.1oz (3g) and small enough, you can barely notice it while inside your ear
BLUETOOTH V4.1+ EDR -- EDR Tech enhanced Bluetooth connecting speed and range. Bluetooth distance farther than most of the products in the market
Mpow v4.1 Bluetooth Mini Sport Headphones Review
ENHANCED BATTERY+2 MAGNETIC USB CHARGER -- Provides up to 6 Hrs talking time in 1 Hrs charge. Easy to charge with 2 magnetic USB stick charger. A well-designed carrying case is also provided to store earbud and accessories [url=https://S E N S O R@pallob100_73684/mpow-v4-1-bluetooth-mini-sport-headphones-review-b25871fac7cf][b][i]Mpow v4.1 Bluetooth Mini Sport Headphones Review[/i][/b][/url]
CLEAR AUDIO -- Clear audio offers ample sound and helps the other party hear you clearly. Easily to answer/end calls, play/pause music through the multi-function button
MULTIPOINT PAIRING & AD2P SUPPORT -- Multipoint pairing for use with two devices at the same time. A2DP support for streaming audio from Bluetooth devices. Mpow offers 45 days money back & 18-month worry-free guarantee
Go Here=> Mpow v4.1 Bluetooth Mini Sport Headphones Video Review
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Online Business
The Online BusinessKASKUS Official
25.2KThread3.2KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.