Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

liwwn2Avatar border
TS
liwwn2
When I think I need to be smarter than the smart one
So, I've been feeling unwell lately. Usually I wash my clothes alone, but because of my incapability of working my energy off, I then decided to send my dirty clothes to laundry that's located five minutes away from my kost.

The laundry lady that I met kinda sneaky and I really mean it. She said before that by paying 8 thousands I could get my clothes back in 1 day, yet when I came back with my clothes she said it could be done in 2 days. Ok, I let it pass after asking her the chance of paying less and what's the different. Basically paying less money will end up as getting my clothes 4 days later.

The interesting part was this: when I put my clothes on the scale it showed as 7.3 kg, but the lady said she counted as 8 kg. I was like WOW! So I asked her why is it like that since it's a big difference from 0.3 to 1. She tried to deffend herself by saying it's their rules for the clothes above 2 kg. I still thought it was not fair. So I said 7.5 will be fine for me but she rejected the idea. So I asked her if she got extra plastic bag, she asked me why, I said: so I could remove some of my clothes to decrease the weight on the scale and make it to 7 kg.

She came inside and came back later with a plastic bag. So I decided to pick my work shirt out of that bag on top of the scale and put it into the new plastic bag that she gave me. And boom: the weight went down to 6.99 kg that counted as 7, this one I did not mind.

Next one was payment: she said how much would I spend? I said, I'll pay half of it, but after calculated 7*8 = 56 thousand, her tone in the way she said it was insisting me to pay for 50 thousands, I said: no no, I'd pay half, can you check how much is it? 28 thousand. So I said ok I'll pay 30 thousand at front.

After all, I was so glad that I was smart enough to take that shirt out of that scale, otherwise I had to pay 8 thousand extra. And that 8 thousand is the exact amount I pay for my one way ride to work in the morning.I know for some people 8 thousand is nothing, but for me it's still worth it to safe that 8 thousand and being good at negotiating.
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Fun with English
Fun with EnglishKASKUS Official
1.3KThread1.2KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.