Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

dennissuryanaAvatar border
TS
dennissuryana
[unfinished project] video yang belum beres waktu 2012 : GTA ITB

It’s an unfortunate for this wonderful project was never finished, it’s my fault for my lack of attention to this project. They way I abandoned this project probably because at the time I use all my budget to something else so this project was left, coordination with the people was left. Here’s the video, I upload it to Youtube but I left untagged so it won’t be able to be searched by public.

The Grand Theft Auto: ITB was my first project on a short movie ever created with more than 6 people, including the security guard I randomly found and quickly pick at the scene. At the time of the shooting, it was all great, only takes one day for this shot and it includes me riding my Honda Scoopy and w203 car in just one day, but I didn’t put the driving video to this video yet. But I’ll post some photos about it, later, by request.

I made this GTA: ITB with my friends from the Unit Kebudayaan Jepang on March, 2012. Yes, This video was created on March, 2012. is a long time from now I’m writing at November 30, 2012. Lot’s of months passing so yeah, this project is long abandoned. But doesn’t mean this project will never be finished, either I’m going to continue the footage or get a new start of footage from blank. I hope I can get the crew back, or maybe find a new one that has put interest in it, and specially I hope I’ll have the budget for this. The budget was simple, it’s, food. I have the camera and everything, but I don’t have manpower. I need food to feed the crew so they’ll put a good spirit for it, well probably, maybe that’s the reason why, or I don’t know. It’s hard to coordinate for creating such short-movie when your friends are busy people at campus.

Anyways I’m going to wait for a Mac Pro because even on a high-end late 2011 Macbook pro, it’s still lag to edit. But GTA: ITB, the show must go on. I need someone expert with Canon EOS 7D with a focus skill ability with DSLR focus while moving and people who are willing to participate on this parody of Grand Theft Auto series by Rockstar Games, comes to live. Perhaps I need more equipment for this since focusing a DLSR while moving is a challenge and what’s more challenge, me as the director and the main protagonist have to do all the multi-task.

Diubah oleh dennissuryana 04-08-2015 13:12
anasabilaAvatar border
4iinchAvatar border
4iinch dan anasabila memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Lounge Pictures
Lounge PicturesKASKUS Official
69KThread11KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.