Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

andrikupretdongAvatar border
TS
andrikupretdong
Data Entry Job earn upto 5$ a Day Minimum
Hi

I am offering a job to everyone that requires you to work just 4-5 hours a day of your time. All you need to do is to type the catpcha correctly. If you are a fast typer you can make $4-5$ a day just 5 hours of working. If you are a slow typer you can earn $2-3$ a day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

No need any investment

Payment method is PZ/ BTC/ PM/ Skrill

See My Payment Proof: http://goo.gl/zAWn0c
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

See the Pay rateprovided by qlink:

Pay rate:
Up to 0.70$ per 1000 captchas
Payments per 1000 captchas depends on time of day, sometimes its better other times its worse. See above in image

How to Join?

Post Below
Code:
Your Desired Username:
Your Email Address:
Your Payment Processor Detail:

Password will be PM'ed to you
I will send you your login details and you can start earning.

How can I start earning?
Once you have your account ready, Download The Client and login with your details.
Download Client: http://www.qlinkgroup.com/op/download

How will I be paid?
You need to do at least 800 Captchas, after you have done 800 Captchas just PM me or Post here and wait until Friday and get automatically paid.
You have to solve a minimum of 800 words till Thursday night 11.59pm (GMT +8) to get paid before Sunday that week.

Where can I check how many captchas I have completed and other information?
On This Website: http://www.qlinkgroup.com/op/login,to login use the same details as you use on the Client.

Feedback is appreciated.

[size=11pt]F.A.Q.[/size] (Frequently Asked Questions):

1) You have to solve a minimum of 800 words till Thursday night 11.59pm (GMT +8) to get paid before Sunday that week.

2) Solving 800 captchas means 800 correct entries. If you make 800 entries and in those 800, 200 were incorrect, then those will not count at all and your payment will be postponed to the next week till it hits 800 correct entries.

3) Go to http://static.qlinkgroup.com/files/o...ink_client.zip to download the official software and work from there.

4) If you cant understand a captcha image, just type in "?" (without "") and hit enter. If it's two words captcha image, then type those two words with spaces in them.

5) Each CAPTCHA has to be solved within 15 seconds or you'll get suspended temporarily first, then permanently suspended.

6) Sometime you will get a single one word like this "1g33455jg" and when you hit enter it says that the "Image contains white spaces". To solve this problem, divide the word in two parts in equal letters like this: "1g33 455jg".

See the Example Below

GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
HYIP / Money Game / PTC / Autosurf
HYIP / Money Game / PTC / AutosurfKASKUS Official
20.2KThread1.4KAnggota
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.