Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

yossy09Avatar border
TS
yossy09
Joey Alexander Anak Kecil Pemain Jazz Dunia
Don't call 11-year-old Joey Alexander a jazz prodigy: 'I just like to be as myself'

He almost can't see over the top of the piano he's playing, but Joey Alexander sure knows how to jazz up a room!

The 11-year-old musical prodigy has been making waves recently with his beyond-his-years skills on the keyboard, and on TODAY Thursday the Jakarta, Indonesia native showed off those talents first in an interview and jam session with Lester Holt, then later in the studio.
Here are a few of the high notes from the young master:

1. He doesn't like to be called a 'prodigy'

"I just like to be as myself," he said. "I know many people call me a prodigy; I mean, OK, I thank you, but I still want to be called a jazz musician."

2. Jazz is a universal language to Alexander

"I love playing with other people, even [people] you just met," he said. "You just jam with them. ... Even if you're from other countries, in jazz you are one. ... Jazz is still the same language."

3. He's got other hobbies

"I like all kinds of things," he said. "Watching movies, playing [with] toys."

4. He's won over the hearts of TODAY viewers, many of whom tweeted in their astonishment!

Anda bisa lihat Joey Alexander yang suara musik jazz luar biasa itu. Agan bisa lihat lagu jazz dan kelihatan anak kecil jazz ini luar biasa banget!!!

Ini keren banget tapi lagu langsung beli di iTunes tapi belum dengar CD. Belum lihat cdnya!

Gan, anda listening the jazz music keren

Gan lagu jazz dari anak luarbiasa 10 tahun Indonesia itu. Aneng cuma seneng dan keren suka bangat Joey. Anda seneng banget Jo!!!
Diubah oleh yossy09 05-08-2015 13:52
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Music
Music
KASKUS Official
19.9KThread10.9KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.