Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

jecemelAvatar border
TS
jecemel
URGENT!! need New tenant- MELBOURNE
MELBOURNE
Hallo agan" mau nawarin kamar studio deket ke Deakin Uni, woolies, tempat makan, Kmart
siapa tau ada yg mau pindah atau sodara / temen yg mau ke melbourne.

I’m offering the Modern, fully furnished one bedroom apartment in a superb location, closely situation near Deakin University!
This Building is Perfectly located within a brisk walk or tram ride to Deakin University.
Tram number 75 is located immediately out the front of the building, on Burwood Highway, and takes you to local shops in minutes, or Melbourne City centre in approximately 30 mins.
732 Bus Stop 10 minutes direct to Box hill is located by 2 mins walking distance.
5 mins walking to Woolworths!
Near to KFC, Subway, taste dumpling and a lot more restaurants.
The building’s built in 2013 and opened in 2014, so pretty much brand new. I’m the first person who lived in this spacious clean & tidy apartment.
This furnished one bedroom apartment comes with intercom security entrance, a double bed, full kitchen with gas cooking, electric heating, microwave and fridge, cutlery and crockery, stylish bathroom, meals table and chairs, study desk and colour television.
There’s also an access to WiFi internet usage at very affordable rates.
The apartment feature a private balcony or terrace. This building also includes a communal laundry near the main entrance foyer.
There is secure, off-street parking, leased separately, at an additional cost (subject to availability). This building also offers bicycle storage facilities.
Gas is included in the rent. Electricity and water usage is not included in the rent.
Unfortunately I’m unable to stay longer at this property and need to find someone to take over the lease. The lease is still up to February 2016.
Please inbox me for pictures and if you are interested.
Thank you
RENT PER WEEK: $239
RENT PER MONTH : $956

URGENT!! need New tenant- MELBOURNE URGENT!! need New tenant- MELBOURNE URGENT!! need New tenant- MELBOURNE URGENT!! need New tenant- MELBOURNE URGENT!! need New tenant- MELBOURNE URGENT!! need New tenant- MELBOURNE
Diubah oleh jecemel 11-05-2015 04:03
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Melbourne
MelbourneKASKUS Official
638Thread163Anggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.