deathhandAvatar border
TS
deathhand
DH`s Abandoned Places
I like to explore places that are old and abandoned - we call it -urbexing-. Canada is not an old country and most old places are no older than about 200 years. Where I live there are alot of abandoned farmhouses, barns, houses, buildings, even though they are not very old.

When I go to these places I have to move very quickly and take photos as fast as I can. There`s no time to set up tripods, lighting, ect. because I`m not supposed to be there emoticon-Smilie.

I`ve explored many locations and these are some of the photos that I took of some of the places that I went into.

This 1st set is a barn that was abandoned about 20 years ago but is still located at a major intersection of 2 highways.There is an old farmhouse but it`s just stone foundation because it burned down. It was a long walk on a muddy driveway to get there because there is a gate so that no cars can drive in.

Set 1.

Spoiler for Abandoned Set 1:

Set 2.

This old Victorian house is located in the city, about 5 minutes away from me.

Spoiler for Abandoned Set 2:

Set 3.

Two years ago there was a fire at this location. One building (row house) had to be torn down and the others were condemned and were supposed to be demolished too.

This is right on a major street in Hamilton.

There were no deaths but people living in the buildings lost everything.

Spoiler for Abandoned Set 3:
Diubah oleh deathhand 11-02-2015 21:22
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Lounge Pictures
Lounge PicturesKASKUS Official
69KThread10.8KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.