Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

keysofhadesAvatar border
TS
keysofhades
[Sudah Banyak] Curahan Hati terhadap SONY XPERIA CARE -yang Tidak CARE :)
Sorry in English ya agan2 biar isinya kurang lebih sama dengan email nubi ke sony mobile service center supports.
email : questions.id@support.sonymobile.com
reference number : 1-2965429XXX

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On October 1st, 2014 I put my Sony Xperia Z1 Compact for repair due to flickering -near dead display screen. This was happened 3 hours after I try the underwater photo just like the Commercials did.

as the preliminary checking of all the flaps shows no water leak (indicated by the water damp sticker still in white color -factory condition, not turning into red), the phone was sent into sony mobile service center for further checking. At that time I was told they will try to claim the guarantee (bought the phone on April 6th 2014) and I will hear from them in 2 weeks.

The Sony Certified Service Center in Surabaya, Indonesia located at Ruko Mega Galaxy Jl. Kertajaya Indah Timur.

and what happened after that is, I never get a single response from the service center as promised, they never contacted me. I did try to contact them for countless time but they never answer my phone.. How did this can happen to Sony Service Center ? Do Sony even CARE ?

I heard from friends about the negligence of XPERIA CARE and they experience the same with me. They had 3-4 months of waiting just to get their phone repaired / replaced and worse case their phone can't be repaired because of the spare part out of stock.

So, after countless time trying to contact the service center, I went to their place to ask about the fate of my phone. Guess what, being there confirm all of my friends experience, and here's what I see :

1. They don't use the queue system.. it's there but they don't use it.. what.. ?

2. There's 2 landline phone ringing all the time but the customer service staff never bother to answer that phone.. Aha, THEY DIDN'T CARE emoticon-Smilie

3. about my phone, they said the spare part is out of stock and still on request to Jakarta service center. They ask me to wait further as in December there will be no spare part delivery.. ? I spent 2 months waiting to be contacted and trying to contact them but now they said it's still on request...? Should I believe that.. ? Are they eventually do their job ? I Don't know how XPERIA CARE in other country works, but in here : totally NOT EVEN CARE

4. I ask them, okay just give my phone back.. and the answer was : THEY CAN'T give my phone back as the same as before because the phone has through the checking process and they ask me to wait for 2 days for further confirmation about the spare part. ???? I'm confused, for 2 months they don't know when the spare part is become available , and now they can't give back the phone.. ? I wonder what has they done to my phone.

5. Okay I ask them another question : because I can't get my phone back and they don't know when the spare part become available (or even is the Z1 compact spare part is still available in this world), plus it's been 2 months with no clear solution, I just want my phone being replaced. AND ONCE AGAIN, their don't even CARE answer was : it's not their decision about the phone being replaced or repaired, it's up to Jakarta Service Center. what an answer... so, for 2 months they still looking for an answer.. brilliant.

6. I ask audience with their supervisor to filed my dissatisfaction but they said in this service center there's no supervisor or manager, just customer service staff and technician. really positive working atmosphere huh.. ?

7. So because there's no one CARE at the XPERIA CARE, I filed my story to sony mobile support hoping there will be an improvement on XPERIA CARE and clear solution for my phone. Now where can I put up my story to get Sony Mobile attention.. ? KASKUS RIGHT .. ? emoticon-Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

berikut bukti service nya : informasi sensitip nubi sensor yah
[Sudah Banyak] Curahan Hati terhadap SONY XPERIA CARE -yang Tidak CARE :)
Thread Digembok
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Surat Pembaca
Surat PembacaKASKUS Official
13KThread2KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.