Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

richinloveAvatar border
TS
richinlove
Another Unique Experience but We Can Learn How to Market Our Product Well

Just now after the daily morning prayer in a house around Nginden, there was a lady who directly came to see the old woman, the owner of the fellowship. From their conversation I knew that the lady used to attend the fellowship long time ago. This lady came without any appointment with the woman. I found out that this lady actually want to market her product, a new launching MLM. We were quite shocked. The woman wanted to go somewhere. I was not interested to listen and to know the product and the business. The other lady who attended the fellowship had already had an appointment with someone. Other couple were not interested and directly rejected the MLM lady.
I was the latest to go home. The MLM lady turned to me and asked whether I was in the same group with all of them. I said no. Then, she asked me whether I wanted to listen to her explanation or not. I rejected that offer either by saying that I want to focus on my English course. I cannot split my focus and as a newbie, focus is important for branding. That lady kept insisting but I kept rejecting.
From this story, I got a lesson on marketing. The first is the lady is good on marketing. Why? To be a marketer, we need to have bravery, poker- face, and able to handle rejection. The positive point is that, the MLM lady struggled until the end of her tether.
However, the MLM lady failed. Why? She did a bad marketing way. Why? Can you define the mistakes that she did? Let's discuss this thread.
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Fun with English
Fun with EnglishKASKUS Official
1.3KThread1.2KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.