Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

aqwamhataAvatar border
TS
aqwamhata
The smiling General "Soeharto"
Hellow The people of English literature and education ,i just wanna try my ability of writing some paper in my education in my university .
Hope you like my article i take my opinion from The smiling General Soeharto Written by O.G.Roeder Thank you for your time.

The first october 1965
Not many person in the world and little of indonesian know the name soeharto ,the son of poor peasent in central of java , he had made a career in the army .He was'nt destined birth in the highest rank in the state.
was it the will of fate to single out this man who had the fewer prerequisite for the heavy task .

The nation had been incited by the former presiden soekarno during the last years.from his boyhood had been in the grip of idea to save his country to fight colonialism.

soekarno was able to guided economy and democracy use the techique of leadership was based of NASAKOM : Nasionalism and Comunism formulated in 1926 this concept was succsesfull to a large extent in anti colonialism , yeah that theory i think is very useful because combinated with nasionalism and colonialism ,despite much nasakom lipservice and many political lies to grow the grip of power
but that theory not long exist in the era of soeharto after a tragedy of comunissm in indonesia many people of comunissm killed with the indonesia soldier and people . and that tragey caused the comunism wanna take a power in indonesia . that why the theory of Nasakom was'nt not exist in 1956 and

To be continue.
Diubah oleh aqwamhata 11-09-2014 11:25
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English Education & Literature
English Education & LiteratureKASKUS Official
1.8KThread1.4KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.