Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

allukazaoldy3ckAvatar border
TS
allukazaoldy3ck
Fat and Depressed
Hello friends

Umm i;m a newbie in Kaskus so i dont know how to operate it well..
I just wanna share my story. I have a british ex boyfriend and we're supposed to be married last December. I even already bought the wedding dress and he already talk to my parents that he's going to bring me to London this year. all of these events happened on November 2013. it's been 6 months but i could move on to other guys,, i've been registering to dating sites like badoo and met some nice guys but then i still couldnt get rid of my ex bf. and yesterday i know some ugly truth about my ex. he had an ex gf before me which is a phillipinos, she also has a same characteristics like me, both of us have a big eye, fragile, innocent and a piano player. she tried to kill herself by slitting her own wrist but she's saved, me on the other hand tried to drown myself in the sea.

i was an obedient daughter of God, my father is a pastor and i used to be active in my church but then since breaking up with my ex british bf which is a pastor i stopped going to church, having a temporer tatoo, liking guys which is outside my religion. i felt disgusted by my self. i started binge chocolate and gaining 26 pounds. i was supposed to be 50 kgs but now i'm 63kgs. i'm fat and depressed. nobody would like me ever again. i dont know how to do and i dont know who i could talk to thats why i'm making kaskus account and told you guys

I wish you wouldnt experience the same thing happenned to me
Cheers
anasabilaAvatar border
anasabila memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Stories from the Heart
Stories from the HeartKASKUS Official
31.6KThread42.3KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.