Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

leonomario1Avatar border
TS
leonomario1
Indonesia's President sings “Happy Birthday” song to Putin
Indonesia's President sings “Happy Birthday” song to Putin
Indonesia's President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono congratulated Russian leader Vladimir Putin, who celebrates his 61st birthday today, by singing a song, said a representative of the Russian delegation at the APEC summit.

As Russian President entered the APEC summit hall of meetings, he was greeted by his Indonesian counterpart. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono sang “Happy Birthday to You” to Putin, accompanying himself on the guitar.
Leaders participating in the summit of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation group on the Indonesian resort island of Bali later joined Yudhoyono in the celebration.
Putin looked a little bit confused as didn't expect such a greeting, witnesses said.
"I thank President Yudhoyono for the birthday wish and it was a pleasant surprise," Russian Presdient said.
Putin's press secretary Dmitry Peskov confirmed that the President of Indonesia sang the song.
According to Peskov, the Russian delegation didn’t expect such an act. "This was a major surprise," - said the president's press secretary.
Yudhoyono mentioned he had been informed about Putin's birthday at the last minute.
"As soon as Mr President landed I looked for a guitar so I could sing Happy Birthday," he told Putin in an exchange broadcast to the media centre.
Yudhoyono is an accomplished musician with three albums under his belt, all released after he became president.
Voice of Russia, RIA, dpa

Sumber
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
923.3KThread84KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.