Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

Red..MerahAvatar border
TS
Red..Merah
Cuma Teks Bahasa Inggris
My Mother is My Best Idol Ever

Hello guys, today I want to tell you a little about my Idol. This person is the best person in my life and also can change my whole life, so please attention to my presentation.

Many people have an idol, including me. My idol is my own mother, yeah because she is my guardian angel in my life. She teach me everything, even the lesson that not teach in my school. She teach me the lesson of life, thats why she is my best idol ever.

My mom born in Jakarta, June 6th 1969. Now she is 44 years old. My mother is well shape. And she is also pretty tall, about 160 cm tall. She is beautiful with her smile, her straight hair that make me jealous, her black eyes and her fat body. But she is my mother, whatever happen with her she is always my mother.

She is full of love, and my family has a sense of humourous so I raised in a great family. Sometimes my father make a joke with my mother, thats what me laugh out loud. She love us more than herself. She is also fair to gives her love, for instance she never differentiates between me and my sister.

My mom is a strong woman, she always give me motivations when I dropped in my life. She was a good motivator for me. She always give me a motivations to face the world. Because we can't standup by ourself, except with others help. My mom is also like cooking, and maybe cooking is one of her hobby. She always cook a special food on our dinner time. I love her fried rice, it's so delicious. The best fried rice that I ever taste.

My mother is my best Idol for me. She is not only as a good mother but also a good teacher for me. I love her so much. She is the most perfect person in my life. I just can't imagine what it would be like without her.
Diubah oleh Red..Merah 08-03-2014 10:20
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Buat Latihan Posting
Buat Latihan PostingKASKUS Official
35.6KThread1.7KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.