Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

ms.parcelAvatar border
TS
ms.parcel
Kado akhir tahun kakaotalk (hoax?)
agan2 tau sama promo dari kakao talk ini??? do you guys know about this kakaotalk Indonesia event?

ane salah satu kontestannya.. ribut rame bikin grup berlima..kaskuser semua.. pengen dapet motor..jadi tiap kali idle pasti teriak motorr motorrr... chatting mulu.. ampe yang ga penting2 juga di omongin..di posting dan berenti kalo molor doang..emoticon-Ngakak

i'm one of the contestant..going crazy made a group of five with my kaskuser buddies..motorbike is our main goal..who doesn't? so, every idle... someone shouting motor motor as a reminder for all of us to start the chat..i mean real chat.... not only spamming with icons and images.. we talk about anything here.. i mean..really anything cross in mind just throw it to the group....and stop only while we are sleeping emoticon-Ngakak

disini mau sharing aja soal keganjilan promo ini..soalnya ga jelas gimana penilaian dan cara ngecek pemenangnya.. begitu pengumuman pemenang periode pertama ketauan yang menang pulsa bejibun.. yang menang gadget ama motor juga ada (di list) tapi di recall ga nongol.. di pesbuk auk ah elap.. di twitter juga adem ayem.. makanya jadi jahil..beneran ada ga nih yang menang motor... udah tanya di pesbuk sih tapi di cuekin aja ama adminnya.. padahal pertanyaannya jelas, tingal dijawab doang..as simple as that..

but then...i smell something fishy here and i'd like to share it to you guys...first of all there's no exact detail about the assessment and how they gonna put the winner...on dec 27th they share 1st period winner list, lots of people gets recharge voucher and there's ID's for gadget and motorbike winner.. we try to recall, but they are like even doesn't exist..not in facebook nor twitter.. so, is there any winner actually? i write to kakaotalk indonesia facebook page..my friend did it too, but they just ignoring us.. like there's nothing.. no question need to be answer.. our question is clear enough, kakaotalk team only need to answer it..as simple as that..

i can't believe that you guys are as cheap as if you complain, kakaotalk team never reply. only you say something good to praise, the kakaotalk team will agree with you. is this how kakaotalk works? *meh

nih, pertanyaan yang kita posting di pesbuk katok...here we go... our 'invincible' question for kakaotalk team

bukan mau ngejelekin kakao, cuma pertanyaan se-simple itu kenapa ga dijawab2 juga..padahal adminnya ada karena ngomenin komen dari pertanyaan yang laen..

I'm not trying to discredit kakaotalk indonesia,,buttttttt why whyyyyy you guys wont answer a tiny little simple question we ask...while kakaotalk team is running errands on facebook and twitter answering others question....I JUST WANT KAKAOTALK TEAM ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!

peaceeee no SARA gan emoticon-Kiss

Pleaseeee rate gan..emoticon-Rate 5 Staremoticon-Rate 5 Staremoticon-Rate 5 Star

Spoiler for Keganjilan promo KakaoTalk:

Diubah oleh ms.parcel 05-01-2014 23:14
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
923.4KThread84.5KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.