• Beranda
  • The Lounge
  • Why do people show off about how awesome their life is through social networks?

shitalreadytakeAvatar border
TS
shitalreadytake
Why do people show off about how awesome their life is through social networks?
Im just wondering fella emoticon-Stick Out Tongue

Best answer i've got through yahooo answer :
"Because in reality they actually feel empty and dead inside. So they want to make up a happy virtual world.
People who truly are happy don't even put thought into showing the world how awesome their life is cuz they are too busy being awesome(adoflo)"

Other answer :

1. Caitlin Buelt
That is merely your personal perception, because you are insecure and lacking confidence. You let them being themselves make you feel bad, and you aren't confident enough to just be yourself - which is all they are actually doing. You sit there and scroll through social networks comparing yourself to them, rather than just doing your own thing and being yourself. That's your problem and you have to realize before it will get better. What you are doing is commonly referred to as "comparing other people's outsides to the way you feel inside".

2. Squishy answered
Because it's not as good as what they think it is so they exaggerate to make themselves feel better.

3. Rush Fanbaugh
Your question tells me that you're a decent person because you can't understand why someone would be like that. A LOT of people take great pleasure at showing off, at demonstrating how well-off and how darn happy they are. It's just their way of shouting out "Look at me!" They want attention, and this is their way of getting it. And when they get it they want people to see something great. It's also their way of convincing others that they're hot shhit, cool, successful, smart...they want to be admired and respected.

Well, you might be able to impress people at first via boasting on social networks, but not ultimately if you want a satisfying social life. There has to be a good person behind the facade who isn't full of himself.

Ironically, when people show off, the opposite effect to what they want often occurs - people think they're goofs as opposed to cool.

4. XOX edited
Just to Brag !!! omg, i hate it when i see dumb people on fb, posting pics of themselves smoking. Like seriously. Do i Look like i care if u smoke or not? And pics of food, i have food too so what now? And using bibles scriptures as their status, are you Mother Theresa the second now? people are sooo fake on fb!!!!! they try too hard to impress others, but i would rather see positive things like pics of food than reading a lot status about someones complaining about their boyfriend/girlfriend or parents. its annoying. fb is not a diary...!! go write it in ur Diary or see a psychologist or something,

5. zendall answered
I odn't think they are doing that. They are posting about the happy parts of their life. Be grateful they are not whining about their money, job and health problems.

6. ♋Confused17 answered
I wonder that too. Nowadays people only take pictures so they can put them on facebook or any other social network, they don't take them for the memories, and also they don't live in the moment because they're constantly updating what they're doing and exaggerate it so others can envy their lifestyle, or also fake having fun, so they can be cool.

what about you guys??
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
922.9KThread82.7KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.