• The Lounge
  • Wednesday Wall2Wall Design ☆ Office Design at Chevrolet NAW Pluit

elqy.jupiteristAvatar border
TS
elqy.jupiterist
Wednesday Wall2Wall Design ☆ Office Design at Chevrolet NAW Pluit
Wednesday Wall2Wall Design ☆
Office Design at Chevrolet NAW Pluit

Have you seen a beautiful office like this? I was delighted to have such a wonderful opportunity to take photos of the Chevrolet NAW Pluit office located in Pluit, the north area of Jakarta where I have never been before. I felt like I was in a different country. Anyways, I loved the design of the Chevrolet office furnished with cool modern design furniture. Some, not all, furniture pieces are from KOI Kemang in South Jakarta.

こんな素敵なオフィス見た事ありますか?ジャカルタの北に位置するプルイという地域にある、新しくオープンしたシェバレーディーラーのオフィスの撮影をするという機会に恵まれました。それにしてもプルイはとても遠かったです。まるで外国に居る気分でした。シェバレーオフィスはとても素敵でモダンな家具が置かれていて、とにかくお洒落でした。全てではないのですが、いくつかのお部屋は、KOI Kemangのデザインチームがデザインし、家具はKOI Kemangで調達されていました。

I was in awe the whole time I was taking photos. The design of each office was well thought through and beautiful. What a great idea to furnish your office with trendy furniture.

Below areas were furnished with some furniture from different furniture companies. The tables in the three photos below were from KOI Kemang, but the chairs were from a different store.

写真を取っている時、とってもドキドキしてしまいました。各部屋とても考えてデザインされおり、とても素敵でした。トレンディーな家具で職場をデザインするってかっこ良いですね。家具でこんなに変わるんだなと思いました。

下の写真のスペースは、他の家具屋さんで購入された家具でデザインされたお部屋になります。下3枚の写真にあるテーブルだけは、KOI Kemangで購入したそうです。

Furniture from Other Stores

This little area used as a library was lovely.

I enjoyed taking photos of the whole office building. I didn’t take photos of the bathroom, but the design inside the bathroom was really neat as well. What a gorgeous place to work in, don’t you think? I felt like I was in a magazine.

写真撮影はとても楽しめました。お手洗いの写真は撮らなかったのですが、お手洗いのスペースもとても素敵でした。こんな場所で働けたら良いですね。なんだか雑誌の一ページに居る様な気分でした。

KOI Kemang has a design team who can work with you and help design offices and homes. For more information, you may call or email.

KOI Kemangには、デザインチームがあり、オフィスや家庭のインテリアをデザインするお手伝いをしています。詳しくは下の連絡先まで。

Sumber

Diubah oleh elqy.jupiterist 07-05-2013 08:08
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
923.1KThread83.3KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.