KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

ariq.perdanaAvatar border
TS
ariq.perdana
FANS MCR DI MARI GAN !!!
My Chemical Romance Bubar!

Spoiler for MCR:

My Chemical Romance memutuskan untuk bubar, hal ini diumumkan secara resmi melalui situsnya yang berisi permintaan maaf sekaligus terima kasih bagi semua fansnya.“Being in this band for the past 12 years has been a true blessing. We’ve gotten to go places we never knew we would. We’ve been able to see and experience things we never imagined possible. We’ve shared the stage with people we admire, people we look up to, and best of all, our friends. And now, like all great things, it has come time for it to end. Thanks for all of your support, and for being part of the adventure," tulis My Chemical Romance dalam situs mychemicalromance.com.

My Chemical Romance terbentuk tahun 2001 dan memutuskan bubar tanpa alasan yang jelas. Sejak album terakhir Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys (2010) mereka tidak merencanakan album atau materi baru. 12 tahun berkarir, My Chemical Romance telah merilis 4 album, Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love (2002), Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge (2004), The Black Parade (2006), dan Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys (2010).

sangat di sayangkan gan emoticon-Mewek
lagunya bagus-bagus

GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
923.4KThread84.4KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.