Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

nyankentAvatar border
TS
nyankent
Offering free assistance for startup businesses!
My name is Kent. I am a graduate from Purdue University, majoring in Business Mathematics. And I am currently working in Citibank Jakarta as a Relationship Manager Assistant (of which several of my responsibilities consist of Customer Researching and Business/Credit Analysis).

Like most people, I eventually grow tired of clerical working from 8am to 6pm daily. I dream of developing my own business. I have come to realize that my passion is helping and entertaining people (For the record, one of my hobbies is actually writing).

I'm pretty sure by now I am boring you. To cut the story short, I would like to offer my assistance in helping people realizing their start-up businesses, for free. I would think of their businesses as my own and I would help them do customer research and also marketing strategies. So, if you decide to discuss anything with me, feel free to ask anything and I'll do everything in my power to help.

If you would like to see my credentials or any other details, I would be more than happy to provide you with them.

Kent

Twitter: www.twitter.com/nyankent
Blog: http://nyankent.blogspot.com
BBpin: 28AFF3E1
Whatsapp: +6281 2300 97323
Diubah oleh nyankent 15-03-2013 14:56
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
923.3KThread84.1KAnggota
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.