Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

AstraiosAvatar border
TS
Astraios
A GAME OF LIFE AND DEATH: WHICH OPTION WILL U TAKE?
Bonjour monsieur and mademoiselle, in this opportunity (which is caused by my boondoggle long holidayemoticon-Big Grin) I’d like to give you a simple game which u should answer and like the title said, it is about a game of life and death (sounds a little bit spooky isn’t it?emoticon-Big Grin)
Okay, let’s get started everyone. So, we’re having three kind of situations in here which in each situation u must give an answer, so here are the outlines:
Situation 1
A high speed train is moving fast in its track where surprisingly there are five people being trapped on that track just a 10 meter from that fast-moving train. U are in a position which is near a switch that can be flipped to divert that train into the second track just beside the main track. But u have another situation which is there is a man who is trapped too in that second track..So my question is, will u flip the switch? or do nothing?
Situation 2
Pretty much the same with the situation 1 but now u’re up in the bridge above the train’s railways. Standing beside u is a big fat man and if u push this fat man and make him falls into the railway it could make the train become slower and stop before crushing that five trapped people. My question is, will u push that fat man into the railway? or do nothing?
Situation 3
The last situation is, u’re a doctor who responsible for 5 dying patients who are demanding transplant organs and they only have a few days to live. Then there is a healthy stranger coming down to ur home and u’re apparently having a chloroform to poison this stranger. My question is, will u use this chloroform to make this stranger sleep and kill him with a poisonous injection and take all the organs which are demanded by his five dying patients so they avoid their deaths?or do nothing?

Quite simple,eh?emoticon-Big Grin But I really want to hear answers from all of u guys and with ur own strong contentions. Thanks for reading my thread, love ya emoticon-Kiss (S)

Addition:Imagine u're the people who must take a very quick decision in each situation and this is a real event(just imagine it as a real one emoticon-Big Grin) and remember this is affecting the life and the death of peoples in each situationemoticon-Big Grin
Diubah oleh Astraios 27-12-2012 03:20
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Fun with English
Fun with EnglishKASKUS Official
1.3KThread1.2KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.