Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

^SKY^Avatar border
TS
^SKY^
Ma Qing Hua to Be First Chinese Formula 1 Driver
Shanghai native Ma Qing Hua will become the first Chinese driver to participate in an official F1 competition Friday when he takes to the Monza track for HRT for the first free practice session at the Italian Grand Prix.

Ma, 24, won’t compete in the actual race but is taking a big step toward that ambition by replacing driver Narain Karthikeyan for the practice session at the wheel of HRT’s number 23 F112-03.

Since Ma joined the HRT Formula 1 Team in March he has been building up to driving a Formula 1 car by undergoing a rigorous physical training regimen, practicing with World Series or GP2 cars, and working on the simulator. He successfully completed 500 kilometers without a hitch to pass the Young Driver Test and earned his Formula 1 Super License from FIA. He will be participating in the first free practice session (FPS1) along with teammate Pedro de la Rosa.

“This is a very important step towards my dream of becoming a Formula 1 driver,” said Ma. “It will be my second time in the car, after the Young Driver Test in Silverstone, and I’m very excited about driving at a circuit like Monza. The objective of this session is to continue advancing with my program, rack up more miles and experience at the wheel of an F1 car and help the team with whatever they need. I’m excited but also calm about it because I’ve been training hard in the past months to be prepared when the opportunity presented itself.

Despite his young age and inexperience in Formula 1 competition, Ma has raced in Formula Renault, A1 Grand Prix and Formula Three. He won last year’s Chinese Touring Car Championship.

“He has proven himself as a quick and safe driver with a great capability to adapt, besides also possessing a very positive and professional attitude,” said HRT team boss Luis Perez-Sala. “Without a doubt, this is a very important step which comes with great responsibility, but we consider he’s prepared to take it on.”

HRT is a Spanish Formula 1 team that has struggled to establish itself since its debut in 2010 as Campos Meta 1 and as Hispania Racing. It also had early struggles to secure investors and sponsors, and has already changed ownership twice.

So far this season HRT has failed to score a single point for either of its drivers, Pedro de la Rosa or Narain Karthikeyan, with a best finish of 13th place. At the 2012 Chinese Grand Prix the team had 39 starts — the most of any team — without scoring a point.

http://goldsea.com/Text/index.php?id=13554

=====

olimpiade sudah,pergi ke bulan sudah,jadi negara maju sudah,masuk piala dunia,sudah,main di liga inggris dan italy sudah...

apalagi yg belum?!?!?
beda sama negara nun jauh disana yg bisanya provokator?!?!?emoticon-Embarrassmentemoticon-Embarrassmentemoticon-Embarrassmentemoticon-Embarrassment

*NO OFFENSE*emoticon-Peace
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Berita Luar Negeri
Berita Luar NegeriKASKUS Official
79.1KThread10.9KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.