KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

nheojackAvatar border
TS
nheojack
Best Buy Inc. -HEAD OFFICE
Best Buy Inc. -▲HEAD OFFICE▲

Welcome to Kaskus Best Buy, we are here to share information about FJB Kaskus. We will help anyone to know how to make an online transaction on FJB Kaskus. If you are looking for stuff's or services, and you find it here in FJB Kaskus but too afraid or even doubt to make a transaction, we can help you all to know if the seller recommended or not. We started Kaskus from 2008, so that we know and understand FJB Kaskus so well.

If you need to consult, you can send us PM or chat me on YM. But actually we are an company employer, so that maybe the response will be a little late.

All consultation is absolutely free, but if you do satisfied, it is an honour for us to receive good reputation by clicking on cendol..

I have a list of Recomended seller, i event transaction with that seller before.
1. ID : 944444 -> Seller Of Phone Accessories And Pulsa
2. ID : marketing1bk -> Seller Of Computer Part
3. ID : juggernaut87 -> Seller Of Computer Part (Transcend Verified)
4. ID : lamroi -> seller of V-gen MicroSD
5. ID : kaptenJfleece -> J-fleece Korean Jacket (Very Recomended)
6. ID : pangerankodoks -> Cable Data Nokia CA-101
7. ID : digisoft -> Tokyo Flash Watch
8. ID : Shockwave10 -> Black Berry Part (Registered Seller)Exp : 7 April 2012

And if you care about FJB Kaskus and want to join with us to make a new standard of "Secure Online Transaction", You can send us PM, describe yourself, tell me why you want to join with us.
I will check your profile, so please give us link to your Facebook Profile. After that i'll send PM to you, that you can join with us or not.

We have a special reward, and we call it "badge". It shows rank of the seller. The badge is used to measure and determine the thread and the seller themselves. It can be used as 'benchmark' as well.

Important :
All badges we provide is always listed on recommended seller list, and all badges.
If yout find illegal badges is around, just let us know and we will give you good reputation as a reward.
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Feedback & Testimonial
Feedback & Testimonial
5.8KThread199Anggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.