Lainnya

Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

• Beranda
  • Liga Italia
  • -=Juventus FC Sp.A ⭐⭐⭐ =- Casa dei Bianconeri @JuveKaskus @IndoJuveJOFC - Part 2

bayilemotAvatar border
TS
bayilemot
-=Juventus FC Sp.A ⭐⭐⭐ =- Casa dei Bianconeri @JuveKaskus @IndoJuveJOFC - Part 2

Welcome To Indonesian Juventini aka Juventini Kaskus Thread Stagione 2020/2021
One of Official Juventus FC Fans Club in Indonesia
salah satu fans club resmi Juventus FC di Indonesia
Born March 26 2005

★★★General Rules Thread Juvekaskus★★★

Bila Ada Yang Melanggar

satpam yg ngasi laporan

1st Warning, Delete post

2nd Nama diapus dr list + Bata abuse

3rd gw laporin momod krn gw anggep flammer + Bata dr penghuni bench Juve

semua demi Kenyamanan dan ketentraman Trid Juve...

bagi yg ga sependapat silakan bikin trid makian/hinaan ttg juve/ke spectre

bagi yg sudah keterlaluan /tidak bisa di kasi tau baik2

dipersilahkan langsung dibata rame2

dan req BANED +DELETE post

★★★Twiter Juventini Kaskus★★★

@JuveKaskus

★★★Facebook★★★

juventini_Indonesia@yahoo.it

★★★Instagram★★★
@indojuve

Link Blogs Bench JuvKas 

http://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/51e15...ventini-kaskus
Link SG Bench JuvKas 

http://www.kaskus.co.id/group/21284

cawax
iorme
didutnyaalle
didutnyaalle dan 7 lainnya memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Liga Italia
Liga ItaliaKASKUS Official
1.5KThread8.1KAnggota
Tampilkan semua post
didutnyaalleAvatar border
didutnyaalle

@morten_bering

Guintoli is hired by Elkann to clean up. He was merciless in his handling of Bonucci, he seems to be again with Max Allegri.

If we look at it, Allegri has been fired ten days before he would otherwise be fired. It's not that sensational. In fact, I would say that if the club had not had financial problems, then Allegri would have been fired already in the summer of 2023, - it is quite normal that when a sports director arrives, he will eventually hire his "own people" in the important roles.

When you are a sporting director like Guintoli, the job requires you to make decisions - even unpleasant ones. I have seen that he has been called a rat, that fans are worried about the future and that many believe that Guintolis showed a lack of respect towards Allegri. I simply disagree.

Max Allegri's behavior on Wednesday night leaves Guintoli with no choice but to fire the coach prematurely. An embarrassing and "out of sync" Allegri can and must never get carried away like he did. The red card is what it is - but the situation with the referee, the broken lamp and even worse, the threats against Guido Vaciago (whatever untruths he may have written in Allegri eyes) do not belong anywhere.

Also, the video of Allegri asking Guintoli to leave the field? I don't know many companies where an employee can show such a lack of respect towards a person higher up in the hierarchy, without there being any consequence.

In my view, it is right to give Allegri the sacking. I actually consider it an adult and mature act. I think that we are heading in a good direction and that we are building for the future.

I have also been able to read that the management spent most of Thursday apologizing to FIGC and Tuttusport. You should never be too big to say sorry. Juventus does not need more enemies, - so a wise and mature decision.

Allegri leaves Juventus with a trophy and I am glad he did, especially after the departure of the Agnelli administration. Allegri was the only one lwft to try and keep the ship from sinking. But the time has long been ripe for Allegri's departure and now it is happening 10 days earlier than expected.

Name of the game ⚫️⚪️

Ternyata giuntoli diusir si jenius dari lapangan, bisa2nya bawahan kelakuannya kayak gitu ke atasan emoticon-Ngakak

Dia pikir dia masih dilindungin andrea emoticon-Betty 

allesaurus
rizzoliisles
aluwungs
aluwungs dan 8 lainnya memberi reputasi
Tutup
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.