Spoiler for Rules:

*Peraturan dapat direvisi/dirubah sewaktu waktu emoticon-shakehand
mil4nista
m4r1c0
yoseph37
yoseph37 dan 23 lainnya memberi reputasi
1.1M
Thread Digembok
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Milanisti Kaskus
Milanisti Kaskus
240Thread1.8KAnggota
Tampilkan semua post
Iniduri.Avatar border
Iniduri.
Mumpung belom ada yang post

June 6 was the day of surprise. The world of football has realized that Milan will continue without the head of the technical area. Furthermore, which will continue with a completely new style and the last line of the press release makes it clear what the two central figures of the new course will be. Stefano Pioli, called American Coach, and Giorgio Furlani, the CEO. "First of all I want to say thank you to Paolo and Ricky and express the gratitude of all Milan collaborators for their significant contribution to the Club in recent years – says Furlani in the Gazzetta -. Paolo was among the greatest players ever and as manager, together with Ricky, he played an important role in achieving our 19 ° championship. Sorry to see them go away". Then the explanation of the decision: "In our club we constantly analyze the most suitable strategies and models to ensure that Milan can continue to progress on and off the pitch, to compete with the leading teams in Europe. The first fundamental element, I always repeat, is, and will remain, football. Precisely with this objective we have decided on an organizational reorganization that leads to the creation of a working group for the technical / sports part". In short, Milan relaunches, promises a future up to par: "Our priority now is to consolidate and strengthen the progress made in recent years, in all the members of the club. Our ambition has not changed, indeed it has strengthened: to be competitive at the top of European football. We are on track, but there is still a lot of work to be done.I hope that our wonderful fans can keep club support intact and constant, and personally I hope to be able to interact with our fans soon, so that they can understand our strategy, to continue together to see Milan grow".

Yang gw tangkep kemungkinan kedepannya cuma bakal competitive di eropa berarti di serie a mininal posisinya sampe pos conference league..
Ga ada kata2 aim for scudetto ato juara ucl jadi yaa emang arahnya cuma buat kompetitip tapi mudh2an bisa juara lah minimal serie a..

Pressure-nya skrg di redbird bisa lebih baik kah dari achievementnya maldono
kakidal27
kakidal27 memberi reputasi
Tutup
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.