ini yang sempet ilang

Quote:
bigbullshit
bukan.bomat
aniestoxic
aniestoxic dan 36 lainnya memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Militer dan Kepolisian
Militer dan Kepolisian
KASKUS Official
2.2KThread2.3KAnggota
Tampilkan semua post
yosefulAvatar border
yoseful
Check out this story: 'If anybody is lying here senator, it is you,' Fauci tells Sen. Paul in heated exchange at Senate hearing https://flip.it/uY9XYw from Flipboard.

Fauci, who oversees several NIH research programs as director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said he wouldn't retract his previous statement. "I have not lied before Congress. I have never lied. Certainly not before Congress. Case closed," Fauci said.

He said the study Paul was referring to does not constitute gain-of-function research. "Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I would like to say that officially. You do not know what you are talking about," Fauci said.

Paul countered: "No one is saying those viruses caused the pandemic. What we're alleging is that gain of function research was done in that lab and NIH funded it. You can't get away from it, it meets your definition and you are obfuscating the truth."  

As the two men talked over one another, Fauci interjected that Paul was the one who was obfuscating the truth.

"You are implying that what we did resulted in the deaths of individuals," Fauci responded as he pointed his finger at Paul. "I totally resent that, and If anyone is lying here senator, it is you." 

---- > err......drama queen by fauci..... emoticon-Hammer2
Tutup
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.