inuldelijogjaAvatar border
TS
inuldelijogja
HOW TO FIX BROKEN LAPTOP HINGE ala Inuldeli Jogja
Hello guys!!
I will show you “HOW TO FIX BROKEN LAPTOP HINGE”

In this case, It happened on a TOSHIBA C800 laptop where the hinge are pretty bad damaged, the casing has cracked and the part where the hinge sit starting to loose.

As you can see this is the condition before i fix it, the base & bottom case are badly damaged till the jack power comes up looks like on the photo.

And now i will show you how to fix broken laptop hinge step by step.
First thing first, prepare the tool. You will need..

- Tweezers
- Screwdriver
- Pliers
- Cutter Knife
- Old Case
- Strong Glue (i’m using Korean brand G Glue)
- Baking Soda

Step 1: We Need to Disassemble the Laptop

2 More Images

We need to disassemble the laptop,
and make sure you remove the laptop battery first before you continue to disassemble your laptop completely. Put all of the parts on a one place.

*For example, i’m putting all of the part on a one container. So i won’t miss placed any parts.
Then, take off all of the parts until you find the part that will be repaired. That is the hinge..

As you can see the broken hinge as shown on the photo. The yellow/gold thing is where the hinge screws stands and the one is the part where the laptop hinge sit in the bottom casing.

Step 2: Position the Brass and Screws on It's Base

There are some things you must pay attention to..

1. The position of the screws holder (brass) must be straight as shown.

2. Place the screw on the brass, to prevent the baking soda and glue covering the hole.

3. Placing the screw on the brass is to make it easier to hold with tweezers.

4. Do it carefully and adjust the brass to it’s base before the gluing process

Step 3: Let’s Began to Sprinkle the Baking Soda Around the Brass

Sprinkle the baking soda around the brass little by little and periodically followed by glue until the powder mound and glue are formed just like on the photos.

Wait up to 1 hour until it dries and hardens.

Step 4: Take Off the Screws

After the glue are hardens, take off the screws from the brass.

See? This is why i told you to put the screws on it’s place, to prevent the glue from covering the brass.

Step 5: Trim the Surface

Next we need to trim the surface so that it is evenly aligned and can be placed by its hinges

We gonna use Cutter Knife to trim the surface, level the height with the brass installed. Once again make sure it’s evenly aligned. Because, it can affect when we reassemble the case later.

Step 6: Loosen the Hinge a Bit

After it looks neat, start to reassemble the laptop hinge carefully according to the instructions.

And there’s one more thing you need to do.

You must be loosen the hinge a bit, just a bit. To make it lighter on the hinge, y
ou can use Pliers for this process.

Step 7: Finally!

After the hinge is perfectly attached to it's base and it works fine, then it's time to rebuild the laptop

Quote:

Spoiler for Artikel Asli:

GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Computer Stuff
Computer StuffKASKUS Official
50.4KThread8.8KAnggota
Tampilkan semua post
FahmiAmAvatar border
FahmiAm
bagus-lah belum ada yang komen "sok inggris lw", "Biasa makan tempe gaya-gayan'an", "bahasa inggris bid'ah", "Jangan ninggalin bahasa persatuan" dsb minta di emoticon-Blue Guy Bata (L)
Tutup
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.