Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

Fadel999Avatar border
TS
Fadel999
English Forum Lounge | The Loveliest Place on KASKUS
Welcome to the Loveliest Place on KASKUS Planet!

Wish granted! We finally get to establish new part of the thread by the end of the year (well, even before!).

On this thread, I personally hope we can encourage positive values like hope, love, and togetherness to counter the negativities, especially in our life. This thread is expected to give warmth towards the English Forum fellows which ultimately makes this thread the loveliest place around town!
English Forum Lounge | The Loveliest Place on KASKUS

In the spirit of new year, let's feast together!

emoticon-Selamatemoticon-Selamat

As per usual, rules still apply

Quote:

Quote:

delia.adel
tien212700
JokerDisko666
JokerDisko666 dan 18 lainnya memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English
EnglishKASKUS Official
3.2KThread2.2KAnggota
Tampilkan semua post
rahanAvatar border
MOD
rahan
Sadly, the enthu in this sub forum is no longer enthusiastic with KASKUS ... honestly we are all fed up with this forum. Perhaps with different reasons, but still ... I am also tired but I am holding on just for a lil bit more

Thank you for these people, my fellow in charge for this year:
Mod Fadel has retired his position from moderator ...
Marco is busy surviving in the states I guess ..
Chris p duck .. busy with his job and irl
Goon has left kaskus and seek for some calm after years of kaskusing intensely...

Me, .... I'm still here now and then ... deleting unnecessary posts ... trying to fix this and that a tiny bit ... but I'll be gone sooner than later

But allow me to post a bit here on Why Kaskus Fails - my version.

But I believe real problem here is when HOT THREAD becomes the main focus .. and then most stuff from BP becomes hot thread along with one or two better articles from Contributor ...

That's what I consider as weakness in general, perhaps because my own opinion, NEWS is not all that important. If I want news I'd open up a credible website, maybe Jakarta Post, Kompas, or The Guardian. But other than that why should I read news?

Maybe the news in itself is okay - although most news do not really qualified to be news piece ...but the people who comment below the news are really TOXIC and it becomes ugly quickly ...

Sometimes the people who comment below the news violate all ethics and use rather impolite words ...

As a direct result, it seems that Kaskus is a place for selective breed of people who are rather impolite, rude, harsh, and annoying. All the traits of uneducated people.

And then, immediately following that, People who think THEMSELVES as educated no longer want to be associated with Kaskus and start avoiding Kaskus and not using Kaskus at all ...

Hence, this is the chain of actions prior to current situation, or why we have very limited numbers of quality discussion and sharing of knowledge these days, mostly because the policy to prioritize the NEWS as the spearhead of Kaskus.

Of course, people have moved to Whatsapp, Telegram, Quora and Instagram and many other channels, but still in my opinion Kaskus Fails because it does not make policy that means something. Cendol means nothing. Bata means nothing, Kaskus Plus means nothing, Badge means nothing. People being rude right and left and nothing you can do about it. For God Sake, stop being obsessed with Politics / Politicians and Celebrities and mistakes people made. We are once the biggest forum in Indonesia, but now it's just a place full of creep who think their opinion as the only right thing in the whole world.

This is a discussion forum. But people no longer discuss or share here, they just waste their time criticizing others who hold different idealism and views.

So, it is okay, it's all okay if it's must be this way. I'm just saying, for all the memories. I've been here for 14 years. My posts are fewer than 2800. It's sad, but sometimes, goodbye is the only way. And I've seen people saying goodbye left and right.

Thank you for all the great time.

- elstupido
- loc
- ambrosiana
- orthanc
- sis pinked books
- l
- tonnyc
- lord aizen

and many more names that I only remember in my heart
Diubah oleh rahan 19-05-2020 15:30
nohopemiracle
Fadel999
fatoldsun
fatoldsun dan 3 lainnya memberi reputasi
Tutup
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.