bedulok
Milanisti Kaskus | Forza Milan, siamo tutti con te | Stagione 2019-2020
Diubah oleh bedulok 15-07-2019 05:37
Saske12
grg.
tien212700
tien212700 dan 34 lainnya memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Milanisti Kaskus
Milanisti Kaskus
240Thread1.8KAnggota
Tampilkan semua post
abed22Avatar border
abed22
Jadi, menurut Gajidis, kalo Milan tdk di tangan Elliot saat ini, Milan sdh berada di seri D.

Sumber : RossonerriBlog

Ivan Gazidis has explained that sacking Giampaolo and replacing him with Pioli mid-season ‘was not a decision taken lightly’, and stated Milan would have been in Serie D now without Elliott.

Milan today presented their new coach: Stefano Pioli, as they chose the 53-year-old to replace the sacked Marco Giampaolo, who lasted just 7 Serie A games as the coach of the Diavolo.

In addition to Pioli, Chief Football Officer Zvonimir Boban, Technical Director Paolo Maldini, Director of Sport Frederic Massara and CEO Ivan Gazidis were at the table at Casa Milan, taking questions from journalists. Before the Q&A, Gazidis gave his opening statements:

“Good morning everyone and welcome to you all. I’ll speak in English, I’m still trying to improve my Italian but I’ll speak in English now. I’m able to understand a lot in Italian but I’m unable to be as precise as I would like in my Italian. In six months I’m sure I’ll be able to master the Italian language much better but I’ll switch to English,” the South African director said in Italian.

“First I’d like to thank Marco Giampaolo and his staff for their efforts, he is a good man and a great good. We’re sure he’ll be successful elsewhere and we wish him all the best. This has not been a decision taken lightly, it’s a decision made all together, putting the club above everything. We understand and we share the frustration of our fans, Milan has suffered in recent years and they fear the club’s difficulties will never end. We are on a journey and it is not an easy path, we are finally facing realities which it would be more pleasant to ignore, but which can’t be ignored, we care about this club.

“We inherited a club that we had to save from insolvency, that means certain relegation to Serie D like Parma, Fiorentina before us… we are working with professionalism, heart and soul every day to get this club back to a positive path. We inherited massive financial breaches which led to our exclusion from European competitions and debts which we had to clear.
lyyneheym
destrokes
destrokes dan lyyneheym memberi reputasi
Tutup
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.