Lainnya

Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

• Beranda
  • Liga Italia
  • (★★★) Juventus FC Sp.A 2019 - 2020 (★★★) @JuveKaskus @IndoJuveJOFC #ForzaJuventus

bayilemotAvatar border
TS
bayilemot
(★★★) Juventus FC Sp.A 2019 - 2020 (★★★) @JuveKaskus @IndoJuveJOFC #ForzaJuventus
(★★★) Juventus FC Sp.A 2019 - 2020 (★★★) @JuveKaskus @IndoJuveJOFC #ForzaJuventus

Welcome To Indonesian Juventini aka Juventini Kaskus
One of Official Juventus FC Fans Club in Indonesia
salah satu fans club resmi Juventus FC di Indonesia
Born March 26 2005

★★★General Rules Thread Juvekaskus★★★

Bila Ada Yang Melanggar

satpam yg ngasi laporan

1st Warning, Delete post

2nd Nama diapus dr list + Bata abuse

3rd gw laporin momod krn gw anggep flammer + Bata dr penghuni bench Juve

semua demi Kenyamanan dan ketentraman Trid Juve...

bagi yg ga sependapat silakan bikin trid makian/hinaan ttg juve/ke spectre

bagi yg sudah keterlaluan /tidak bisa di kasi tau baik2

dipersilahkan langsung dibata rame2

dan req BANED +DELETE post

★★★Twiter Juventini Kaskus★★★

@JuveKaskus

★★★Facebook★★★

juventini_Indonesia@yahoo.it

★★★Instagram★★★
@indojuve

Link Blogs Bench JuvKas 

http://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/51e15...ventini-kaskus
Link SG Bench JuvKas 

http://www.kaskus.co.id/group/21284

mipmip
CJ267
brewpiero
brewpiero dan 17 lainnya memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Liga Italia
Liga ItaliaKASKUS Official
1.5KThread8.2KAnggota
Tampilkan semua post
masindoroAvatar border
masindoro
Juventus, Sarri: "It will be a beautiful match, there are no favourites"

After a convincing 3-0 win against Bayer Leverkusen, Juventus approach another important game, arguably the most important one yet, as the Bianconeri prepare to travel to San Siro to face their rival Inter in the Derby d'Italia. Coach Maurizio Sarri touched upon many themes during the pre-match press conference, including Dybala and the Scudetto race: "It won't be a decisive game for the Scudetto, in that perspectiveI think this game will count less than nothing. Tomorrow we will play agains a strong team. There are no favourites in this game. I only see two strong teams. It's a great feeling to be playing in a game like this. Inter is a complete team, very dangerous and good at countering. It will be a beautiful game. Dybala or Higuain? I'll take my time to make a decision. I think it's normal to be angry when you don't play".

Finally, Sarri discussed the progress made by his team in the last few weeks: "We must confirm the progress we are making. At this stage we must be very focused on our performance. Our average ball recovery line has become higher than the first few matches. We made a point to focus on this, we must go and impose our football with quality. Then the game will tell us if we need to adapt to other phases as well."

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juve...-no-favourites

Sarri: “Two strong teams tomorrow”

Tomorrow, Juventus will take on long-time rivals Inter in the historic Derby d’Italia. This fixture is one that boasts rivalry, emotions, and, of course most importantly, points at stake. Speaking ahead of the encounter, Maurizio Sarri addressed the media about the clash.

“We need to decide a few things. We will see how it goes in training today,” he declared. “Tomorrow we will come up against a strong team, that is enjoying a good run. In a single game, there are no favourites; I only see two strong teams. It’s a great sensation to play such a game like this.

“Inter is a complete team, who are very dangerous and who are good on the break. Tomorrow it will be a great match. It will be important to leave the San Siro having put in a great display. We need to inject our football with quality.”

With two points separating first place Inter and second place Juventus on the standings, Sarri is well aware that he and his lads shouldn’t lay too much emphasis on the standings: “To look at the log table will be a big mistake.

“We must confirm the progress we are making. In this, we need to remain concentrated on the game. Our average ball recovery line has improved in comparison to the first few games. We made a point to focus on this.”

Sarri concluded the press conference by touching on the progress Federico Bernardeschi has made this season: “I have seen Bernardeschi growing, I also noticed it in training. In the Champions League (against Bayer Leverkusen) he did well.”

https://www.juventus.com/en/news/new...-tomorrow-.php

No Favourites in this game??Hmmm..Kode dari Mbah Sarri untuk cari hasil imbang kah ini?? Janganlaaah,,menang aj Mbah, nanti ku bayar itu Wasit pake uang conte.. emoticon-Leh Uga
Diubah oleh masindoro 06-10-2019 00:27
Tutup
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.