SOCCER ROOM GENERAL RULES
Read This Before Posting

Spoiler for Rules:

*Peraturan dapat direvisi/dirubah sewaktu waktu emoticon-shakehand

grg.
tien212700
tien212700 dan grg. memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Milanisti Kaskus
Milanisti Kaskus
240Thread1.8KAnggota
Tampilkan semua post
theblackNwhiteAvatar border
theblackNwhite
Wuih... Mira ada ngomong tentang transfer melon nih...

Mirabelli reveals that Milan had an agreement with Aubameyang and Dortmund, but then his father-agent intervened and rather wanted a move to China, as he wanted Aubameyang to earn more money. Due to this, the deal collapsed.

Mirabelli: "When I left at the end of July, I had some big player requests. Kessie had some important requests from other teams. My purchases? All the Milan players that I brought will bring capital gain, except Biglia, obviously given age."

Mirabelli is doubling down on the Cristiano Ronaldo to Milan story:

"I was told there was a chance to sign CR7. We were not deluded. I can assure you that if the current ownership was there at the time, Cristiano Ronaldo would be playing for Milan right now."

Mirabelli to TeleLombardia: "I am not joking when I said that we wanted to present with Cristiano Ronaldo. Everything was done and we had an agreement with Real Madrid, but the ownership tricked me."

Mirabelli: "Ronaldo told me that he wanted to win the Europa League because he has never won it in his career. Milan has a charm that you cannot understand. Regarding Ronaldo, I spoke about him with Mendes long before we spoke about André Silva."

Mirabelli: "While I was dealing for Aubameyang, who had a big price-tag, the first choice for Montella was always Kalinic. I was pressed by this situation, I had to listen to my manager too."

Mirabelli: "The hours before the repayment to Elliott were absurd, I assure you that there were so many consortiums who wanted to take over from the Chinese, even one that I personally knew."

Mirabelli: "I will never understand why he [Yonghong Li] preferred to lose everything instead of cashing it - because many consortiums would have covered it with gold."

Mirabelli: "Donnarumma represents assets for Milan. As long as I was at Milan, I had requests for him. The damage of him not renewing was serious. The Donnarumma operation is one of the masterpieces of renewals, not a single penny of commissions was paid [to Raiola]".

Mirabelli: “We knew that André Silva was an important player and we’d have to wait for him, because he arrived from Portugal and transferred to an important club. In a few years, he’ll become one of the best in the world. If Sevilla buy him, Milan will still make a €15M profit.”

Mirabelli: "Elliott? It is normal for an ownership to decide to put its people in. If the ownership changes, it is also normal that there is a reshuffle. I accepted every decision with great serenity."

Mirabelli: "Borini? We paid €5M, payable over 4 years. Borini is one of the best purchases that I’ve made. He was praised by everyone, you could play him in all roles except goalkeeper - and he has always figured them well."

###

Dari penjelasan dia sendiri... Mira kaget klo hong li maen ngasal gitu aja, bearti isu slama ini ttg cuci uang sih bener ada nya...

Railo ga dapet apa2... Mungkin maen potong jalur, kasih keluarga kali...

Sifat mira cukup dewasa saar ada pergantian kepemilikian...

Yg lucu ttg borini... Dicicil 4 taun lagi transfer nya...

#####

Milan are interested in 24 year old Rodrigo Dourado, who was awarded the best midfielder in the Brazilian league yesterday. [Calciomercato.com]
Diubah oleh theblackNwhite 04-12-2018 23:45
Tutup
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.