bombtrack2.0Avatar border
TS
bombtrack2.0
[Music Update ] FLØRE - ALIEN
{thread_title}

Combining sleek production, traditional pop and modern chart sensibilities,   is sure to provide a top alternative listen this week with her new single ‘ALIEN’ out via Valeria Music. The song was written by FLØRE who herself feels a bit out of place in this world, finding somebody that’s similar.
Speaking about the song, FLØRE explained: “‘ALIEN’ is about finding a true friend, someone who makes you feel like you found your home. The song deals with the feeling of being a freak most of the time, but once you find a like-minded person you realize you’ve never been wrong, and you’re perfect the way you are.
It’s one of my favorite songs I’ve written so far. For me, it feels like a love song to one of the greatest things we can have, which is true friendship. I think feeling like a freak or a weirdo is something I will never get rid of. But there’s so much beauty in it, when you find friends who share the weirdness with you. So the song embraces the fact that you’re never wrong or strange in any way, because there are other ALIENS out there who are searching for you, too.”
FLØRE writes songs “to give this weird existence a meaning”. Feeling like an alien for most of her life, she spent her childhood playing guitar, singing and dreaming of the universe. She’s inspired by the darkness of gup, the beautifully broken and the feeling of what it must be like when life begins. Or what it must be like when it ends. Or what it is at all. She calls herself a moonlover, who expresses the loneliness in her songs, revealing her touching voice telling stories about her own fragileness, devotion for unusual human beings and broken love.

Reference    : Bing  
Tread starter by Yohanes. sakliresy  Twitter

FLØRE - ALIEN is  Out Now On media digital and streming site 

Diubah oleh bombtrack2.0 27-04-2023 06:45
honinbo
destroyeragent
boomtrack0099
boomtrack0099 dan 5 lainnya memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
922.8KThread82.3KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.