Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

ordericAvatar border
TS
orderic
Uganda: Muslim pukuli putrinya dan meminumkan racun karena pindah ke Kristen
Uganda: Muslim beats his daughter and makes her swallow poison for converting to Christianity

Ringkasan:  Seorg gadis yg merupakan guru sekolah Islam, berjuang utk sembuh setelah ayahnya yg muslim memukuli dan meminumkan racun pada nya. Dia melarikan diri dari kampungnya setelah di ancam oleh saudara2nya muslim. Dia pindah menjadi kristen  pada February lalu setelah mengalami kesembuhan secara ajaib, Si Gadis mengidap kanker payudara dan sembuh setelah didoakan seorg pastor. Gadis ini akhirnya berlindung di rumah pastor tsb (setelah ibunya memberitahukan bahwa ayahnya merencanakan pembunuhan atas dirinya) dan membagikan kesaksiannya melalui whatsapp akan kesembuhan dan perpindahan agamanya ke Kristen, hingga akhirnya sang ayah mengetahui keberadaannya di rumah pastor tsb. Sang ayah dan beberapa saudaranya mendatangi dan memukulinya sebelumnya mengucapkan ayat2 Quran. Saat itu sang pastor tidak di tempat dan kemudian tetangga mulai berdatangan karna tangisan sang gadis, yg akhirnya ayah dan saudaranya pergi meninggalkan dia setelah menyatakan tidak mengakui gadis itu putrinya lagi.

The death penalty for apostasy is part of Islamic law. It’s based on the Qur’an: “They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.” (Qur’an 4:89)
A hadith depicts Muhammad saying: “Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him” (Bukhari 9.84.57). The death penalty for apostasy is part of Islamic law according to all the schools of Islamic jurisprudence.
This is still the position of all the schools of Islamic jurisprudence, both Sunni and Shi’ite. Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the most renowned and prominent Muslim cleric in the world, has stated: “The Muslim jurists are unanimous that apostates must be punished, yet they differ as to determining the kind of punishment to be inflicted upon them. The majority of them, including the four main schools of jurisprudence (Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi’i, and Hanbali) as well as the other four schools of jurisprudence (the four Shiite schools of Az-Zaidiyyah, Al-Ithna-‘ashriyyah, Al-Ja’fariyyah, and Az-Zaheriyyah) agree that apostates must be executed.”
Qaradawi also once famously said: “If they had gotten rid of the apostasy punishment, Islam wouldn’t exist today.”

Muslim Father Beats, Poisons Daughter for Turning to Christ,” Morning Star News, July 2, 2021:

NAIROBI, Kenya (Morning Star News) – A woman in eastern Uganda is struggling to recover after her Muslim father beat her and forced her to swallow a toxic substance for leaving Islam, sources said.
Hajat Habiiba Namuwaya, a 38-year-old mother of three, said she fled her home in Namakoko village, Nangonde Sub-County last month after Muslim relatives threatened her. She had put her faith in Christ in February after what she called a miraculous healing.
“My mother warned me that the family was planning to kill me,” Namuwaya told Morning Star News from her hospital bed. “I shared my fears with the pastor, and the pastor together with his family accepted to host me, and freely I openly shared my new life in Christ with friends on WhatsApp, which landed me in trouble.”
A text message about taking refuge at the home of her pastor, whose name is withheld for security reasons, reached her father, who mobilized other relatives to track her down, she said. Namuwaya said that on the morning of June 20, relatives arrived at the pastor’s home and began beating her.
“My father, Al-Hajji Mansuru Kiita, recited many Koranic verses cursing and denouncing me as no longer one of the family members,” she told Morning Star News. “He started beating and torturing me with a blunt object, inflicting bruises on my back, chest and legs, and finally forced me to drink poison, which I tried to resist but swallowed a little of it.”
When neighbors arrived in response to her cries for help, the Muslim relatives hurried away, leaving behind a letter denouncing her and the pastor, she said.
“The pastor was not around when the attackers arrived, but a neighbor telephoned him,” Namuwaya said. “He feared to come immediately but later came and found me fighting for my life. I was rushed to the nearby clinic for first aid, and later I was taken to another place for treatment and prayers.”
Besides the anguish of being separated from her children, ages 5, 7 and 12, who are with their father, Namuwaya needs further specialized treatment.
“I am restless with continuous pain in my stomach,” she said.
Her pastor reported the attack to a local official who granted her permission to stay with the church leader, but due to the dangers of her returning there, Namuwaya found shelter at an undisclosed site.
She has not notified police, fearing retaliation from relatives, including the possibility of them inventing false charges against her or the church.
“It is a very delicate situation,” a church leader said.
Formerly an Islamic teacher, Namuwaya put her faith in Christ on Feb. 24 after receiving healing from breast cancer when the pastor prayed for her, she said. Her family found out about her conversion after she sent text messages about it.
The assault was the latest of many instances of persecution of Christians in Uganda that Morning Star News has documented.
Uganda’s constitution and other laws provide for religious freedom, including the right to propagate one’s faith and convert from one faith to another. Muslims make up no more than 12 percent of Uganda’s population, with high concentrations in eastern areas of the country.

Sumber Jihad Watch

Morning Star News
Diubah oleh orderic 10-07-2021 01:50
anton2019827
general.maximus
cey83
cey83 dan 3 lainnya memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Berita Luar Negeri
Berita Luar NegeriKASKUS Official
79.2KThread10.9KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.