kikamuiAvatar border
TS
kikamui
The story - The way I Passed a Passenger

The story - My name is Mahfud I am 28 years old and I'm the original Betawi son he-he Yummy, my babe is arguably well-off ... 

So I used to live well and be pampered all alone can you have a wheelbarrow if you want ... But this is what made me fall asleep in the feeling good zone

Even this is what made me quit school when I was in high school because I'm more engrossed in playing motorcycle correct it this is correct it Sometimes I think Guys if I graduate from high school, how can I work?

Initially, I tried to make a small business use my babe's money eh fail! Try again ... Fail to try again ... Fail Well, the ends are just idle, spending money on parents there I realized, I don't think I have any business talent

Because I don't want to do this yeah ... as a Betawi son, I can definitely rent a lot for my babe the children get allotments Finally I contracted everything and then

I try to register as a driver online motorcycle taxi which initially just fad leisure time content so that it can be far from activities that make me invest sin, haha it's scary

if you've lived hard eh immoral smooth triumph Attractive, attractive, attractive and constantly industrious eh too long income too ...

You could say I pulled it all I wanted even if there is such activity ... so if I'm hungry at noon I go home bed stretcher then continue to pull again But ...

This is what I am now working sot online taxiing every day must strive with traffic as long as I'm pulling,

I've met a lot of people there are those who carry the same amount of goods someone is on the way to continue telephone now the crush, now the affair already sometimes there's a fictitious order in fact ...

I once brought a passenger whose gall was rich like a polar bear until my motorbike was scratching But I'm thankful,

everyone I have never chosen a picky passenger Mr. Mahfud I'll wait next to the person selling dumplings I wear the hijab item ok ready sister ...

Incidentally, I'm not far from the pickup point When I arrived at the pick-up point, no one was there're only dumplings lest opikya pictorial order Eh,

I know someone's patting my shoulder sweet I auto goodbye ... Anjaaay, smooth once ... White paper rich HVS has just opened Eh sorry sorry sorry, Ms. Ratna huh?

"Then he answered yes ... finally, I gave him a helmet and started walking he told me mas ... do not speed yes, just relax OK, I will follow the ask,

so it will do slowly Since I'm someone who can't be shut up, so I started to open chat and the response was good I rarely feel this cool when chatting

Read more
4iinch
sebelahblog
infinitesoul
infinitesoul dan 9 lainnya memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
922.9KThread82.8KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.