ivan143Avatar border
TS
ivan143
How to be trust to you tim met
NAME : Muhammad irfan faddilah
DATE. : 13 febuari 2020
DIARY
today after I got home from campus I got, wathsap from my friend he said my friend needed a player to take part in the online game "and I told them I would go but I had to do the assignment first" and they said 'okay wait for his arrival. "and I started rushing to do all my work "after that I told my friend and asked what time the tournament would start" they said in 15 minutes it would start 'I was shocked and immediately went to my friend's house which was not too far away, after I got there my friend was getting ready and I hope that our squad wins "oh yeah and the game we play is the PUBG game" can be known as a battleroyalt game,"before we start we have to name our squad" as a requirement to take part in tournaments it was funny and funny was we didn't prepare something as simple as that ! "we were confused about what our team name was" and we asked for a few minutes to ask managing tournament "and finally we have the idea of ​​a name that is" QJOETZZ EMPIRE NIGHT "and it's a good name and matches each character of our team" the manager agrees "and we can participate in the game" and the tournament starts the jury told about his rules' the first is not allowed to cheat "the second is not allowed to use tools" and the second rule if violated will be removed from the tournament. the game is divided into 3 rounds and each round has a different place. I am very excited and intend to win "after explaining the rules we started the tornament" my friend and I decided to play. safe in round 1 to monitor enemy moves so that in the next round know how the enemy's weak points "me and my friends are lucky" in round 1 can reach position 1 even though our kill points are very low after round 1 ends we are given a break for 10 minutes because at that time it was getting a little dark outside after the break "round 2 was starting from now on the map has changed a bit" and me and my friends are having a hard time with the change of the folder because our position is somewhat unfavorable "but fortunately we got more kill points "but we lost and our team won 2nd place" and we were mentally hit hard "and I think if we continue like this we lose in round 3" I started to encourage my friends to get back up, we started to change style playing us from the origin of playing safe turned into a player who thirsts to kill 'and at that moment the enemy mental began to falter "and they began playing safe fearing the arrival of our team in r onde 3 this team I played very brutally and did not give a little mercy to the enemy team.
after round 3 ended the results of the assessment came out and we came in 2nd place we were very surprised by the results of the assessment whether we really entered into position 2 "and it turns out that my team won even though the position 2" but it was very memorable 'and we got some presents "and we cheered with relief. I was very happy and happy with satisfying results and I came home with a happy heart. With a smile of happiness and I will never forget the incident and a very happy day.
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Education
EducationKASKUS Official
22.5KThread13.4KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.