Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

hahaiyaa.20Avatar border
TS
hahaiyaa.20
Cleaner in China gets beaten up for stopping boy from pooping on the street
Cleaner in China gets beaten up for stopping boy from pooping on the street

A woman cleaner in China was beaten up by a couple when she tried to stop their child from taking a dump on the street.

The incident happened in Ruzhou city, Henan province, at around 4pm.

Asked parents to bring child to the public toilet

According to Hunan TV Urban Channel, the 66-year-old cleaner, Yao Xiang, just finished sweeping the streets around Mei Shan park when she saw a boy pooping on the streets.

She went forward and told the young parents to bring their child to one of the two public toilets nearby.

She also told them that if they did not want to, they could let their child do his business in a flower bed, adding that she would cover up the poop later.

However, the parents were not happy with her suggestion.

She recounted the incident:

“They told me: You’re just a street cleaner, what do you know?

They then started scolding me.

I retorted: I’m just telling you not to let your kid poop here, and you scold me?”

Another cleaner who saw the altercation said that the parents threatened to smear faeces on Yao’s face if she continued to stop them.

Parents beat her up after she spoke back

Incensed with Yao’s insistence for them to use the public toilet, the parents proceeded to beat her up.

Yao said that the mother of the child spat on her face, and rained a couple of blows on her head.

In a viral video taken by a passerby, the mother could be heard telling the passerby not to film the exchange, while the father could be seen pulling Yao’s hair after she fell to the ground.

Hunan TV Urban Channel reported that it was only after members of the public called the police that the parents ceased their beating.

They were later brought to the police station while Yao was sent to the hospital for treatment.

The doctor said that while Yao’s left hand was swollen, she did not suffer any fractures.

Yao had to stay in the hospital for further observation.

Parents to pay medical bills

Hunan TV Urban Channel reported that the parents would be paying for Yao’s medical bills, and hoped that she would forgive them.

haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaa

Wa wiilank yuuga aawpa waaa!!!!

SICKmen of Asia B I A D A B waaa!!!

Tukang sapu udeh baik hati bilang klo masih eek juga yaaa eek ditempat bunga nanti saya tutupi....eghhhh malah digebukin waaa!!!!

Lekas sembuh Pakme waaa. emoticon-rose

anasabila
anasabila memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Berita Luar Negeri
Berita Luar NegeriKASKUS Official
79.2KThread11KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.