Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

hahaiyaa.20Avatar border
TS
hahaiyaa.20
Chinese tourists leave giant mess in Japan Airbnb apartment, refuse to compen
Chinese tourists leave giant mess in Japan Airbnb apartment, refuse to compensate owner

This isn't my home, I don't have to tidy up for you," wrote one of the women

Three female Chinese university students have been shamed into apology after leaving their Airbnb apartment in Japan in a state of complete and total disarray.

Earlier this week, the owner of the apartment posted photos onto Weibo showing how the place looked after the trio of students had checked out. The images show piles of trash on the floor and on the dresser, as well as a mountain of toilet paper heaped alongside the toilet, which, for some reason, has a stool on top of it.

Along with the stench of rotten food, the students, all 19 years old, also left behind scribbles in every page of the guestbook that the owner had laid out, even sketching a picture of a pile of poop on one page.

They were there for only five days.

The owner messaged one of the women, demanding that they compensate him double the cost of cleaning (3,000 yen, $26), however, the students were completely unrepentant. “We spent money for a place to live, not to clean. This isn’t my home, I don’t have to tidy up for you,” the woman wrote back.

However, the students quickly changed their tune when photos of the mess they left went viral, leading to Chinese netizens digging up their identities and harassing them on social media and over the phone. Soon, one of the women wrote on Weibo that they wanted to “seek forgiveness,” apologizing to the apartment owner and saying that they were willing to pay compensation.

However, the owner has said that he cannot accept their apology, calling it fake. It’s not clear if the women actually will compensate the owner.

haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaa

bingung degh gw mo komen ape yeee???

emoticon-Imlek
anasabila
anasabila memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Berita Luar Negeri
Berita Luar NegeriKASKUS Official
79.3KThread11.3KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.