Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

devikhan96Avatar border
TS
devikhan96
First Thread, Please Check It Out
Hi.. this is my first thread using english languange and i'm still learning english. I need your correction when i get mistakes in this thread. Actually confused with grammar. Hahha. Okay please check it out!

Well, i just wanna say that i feel different with our relationship. I dont know why this happen but honestly i want you can find someone who better than me. You know, we had long distance relationship and we never meet before. So i think this relationship is impossible for the next level. its so funnny cause we falling in love together and we waste the time everyday with call in whatsapp almost 2-3 hours. you know what ? why i can think like this ? cause we're not kids anymore. so, its our time to had serious relationship who can really really love each other, get married and spread the love to our kids . its so hard to me say this to you. Actually, i feel love with you. But some reason i think we better to break up. Cause i'm busy in college and many more i have something to do, reach my dream, and many more more. After this, maybe you can find your girl who better than me, beautiful than me, and loving you everyday as you wish. I feel hurt when i say this. But i want you can get better than me. That its all my opinion, i hope you can understand why i say this.

With love

emoticon-Smilie
Diubah oleh devikhan96 13-05-2018 02:14
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English
EnglishKASKUS Official
3.2KThread2.2KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.