Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

cofoundernvidiaAvatar border
TS
cofoundernvidia
Api di Vatican (agama damai lagi kah?)

A FIRE at a car wrecking yard sparked fears the Vatican was ablaze after thick black smoke filled the Rome sky.

Alarming pictures on social media showed smoke spreading above the Pope’s walled city in Rome.

Initial reports suggested the blaze happened within the Vatican walls with eyewitnesses reporting “Vatican on fire” and saying they heard a “loud boom”.

But local media outlets say the large fire happened at a “car scrapyard” near the religious site in Italy’s capital.

The smoke was said to be coming from the Battistini district of Rome, which borders the headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church.

Firefighters were seen battling the blaze as it ripped through several cars and a crusher at the scrapyard on the Via Mattia Battistini.

Eyewitness Mountain Butorac‏ said on Twitter: "I can see the smoke from my apartment and heard the explosion.

"It's from a neighbourhood just behind the Vatican.

"The smoke wasn't visible from St. Peter's Square. I could only see from my roof, looking over the walls of the Vatican.

"The smell of the smoke is strong now on Borgo Pio."

Firefighters battled the blaze as it tore through several cars while a nearby building was evacuated, Italian media reported.

According to Rai News, flames erupted from a car at the scrapyard before spreading to other vehicles.

The heat caused a series of explosions sending glass and car pieces flying in the air.

More than 50 vehicles were said to be damaged in the massive blaze.

It is unclear whether anyone was hurt.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/370149...atest-updates/
sebelahblog
anasabila
anasabila dan sebelahblog memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Berita Luar Negeri
Berita Luar NegeriKASKUS Official
79.2KThread10.9KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.